Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

living closer to strip clubs

BigTuna1

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ive lived close to know 2 clubs and both times ive noticed shipping in the nearby stores i will bump into more and more strippers..have you noticed this ?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Nope,but I live in a city, not Mayberry.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My last ATF used to be my neighbor, then moved away, and now moved again pretty close to me; half way between my house and her club. We've shopped in some of the same stores but I've never seen her. Or anyone else I know from the club for that matter. I think manners dictate that if you do run into them, you ignore them. Dancers seldom want to talk to PL's OTC.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I have run into a dancer driving her Mercedes in. The grocery store...that was a neat trick. She tore up that store

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I run into strippers whenever I'm shipping. They usually yell out, "Ahoy, skipper. We wanna walk your plank."

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol crazy fuckers

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I do all my shipping at the UPS store.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

One of the couples that wife and I swap with on occasion lives down the street from us. He's an electrician she is still a stripper at 44. Never gotten a lap dance from her, just everything else lol.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I'm closer to living in strip clubs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement