tuscl

the thangs they say to us during a vip dance

Monday, August 25, 2014 8:12 PM
I normally dont get erections during a dance unless kissing starts or she starts stick shifting on my raw....but last dance i got i got a erections because she was kissing my lips softly and romantically...once it popped up and i gave her a pussy wegy she said and im not kidding " looks like little man likes kitty"...lol...then she started dryfucking the shyt out of me. So my question is what is the funny shit they have said about your erections?

21 comments

• Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Not any yet lol but one time this stripper (im guessin she didnt know how to dance ) was grinding on me and lettin suck her tits and she was pullin my pants down yo grind better and my drunk ass took out my dick lol i forgot what she said but she put it back kinda in my boxers n i think it came out again and grinded more and sayin how strong i am was grabbin her ass thrushin against me and when the guy came to check she pulled my shirt over it so he wouldnt see
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol.....nice story....
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    On a few rare occasions, I've had a dancer actually try to whisper in my ear, kiss my chest or purr just to get me aroused. All of this while talking about my looks, clothes or sense of adventure. Rare. Most of the conversation in VIP in Detroit is about poverty and the need for a tip.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I need to go to Detroit to rescue a few good hoes
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She started stick shifting and making race car sounds
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    On 2 or 3 occasions that I can remember a dancer has seen my erection and called another dancer over to show her how big it is. It's NOT that big, but it's a nice thought, and probably just a way to angle for a bigger tip. I also recall one time in a black dive a decent looking dancer (but seemed to be possibly a crack whore) was giving me a lap dance, and started kissing me really deep while she was stroking my dick with some lotion. Damn that was good. I'm sitting on the edge of the couch in the dance booth, and when I was about to blow she pointed my dick to the floor and I shot off a big one all over the floor. Pretty nasty, but I don't give a fuck about the next guy to use the booth. Not my problem. I guess that has nothing to do with the topic, but who cares?
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    Dang J, I think I've been in the booth right after you; slipped and 'bout fell on my ass. Baby hoe, what is wid this floor!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I love watching strippers with them big stiletto platform heels walking thru the lapdance booths in a high mileage dive, and slipping on the cum on the floor. Damn, I love it. I feel like I'm at home. A nasty dive...what more could a guy want?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Joe, that's funny. Jerikson, strippers compliment you on your big dick. That's funnier.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Sunday, after too many cocktails I introduced the dancer to my version or oral sex and showed her just why finger banging with hand lotion is the single most underrated sex act on earth. As her naked body grinded on mine, i grabbed my cock and started rubbing the head on her pussy. When I entered her all she said about my erection was fuck me -- so I did and like a total douche, without a condom. Now all I can recall is last month she told me how many children she wanted. Hopefully smoking weed every day for 41 years murdered all my swimmers.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Very hot baths my friend lol
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    I think conversation during a VIP is awkward so I'm thankful that most don't engage in it. A few months ago I was at DV COI and I was getting a topless from a nice little hottie and she would not shut up. The thing was she was just going on and on about life in general, not even that her life was bad just general stuff. I think I'd rather have had her try to discuss politics or movies with me at least it would have been interesting. Totally ruined the dance and I only got one.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    My sweetie sometimes turns her head and says "what are you doing back there?"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    My sweetie sometimes turns her head and says "what are you doing back there?"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ do you ever say, "im fucking Santa Claus"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ tuna...did you ever get invited by a dancer to clog toilets at McD?
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    "You have a big dick! It's intimidating!!" This has been told to me a few times obviously angling for a bigger tip and flattery for the big hustle. Sounds good at first until you begin to think about all the other dicks she is comparing you to.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Most of the things described here, short of the customer's pants coming down, could easily be done in the main seating area. If a dancer does it that way, she gets all of the money. None goes to the house. Likewise if she is going to start getting physically affectionate in the main seating area, then she does not have to get any agreement about it. She doesn't even need to ask permission. She can just do. Most guys will be willing to give her table dancing / sitting tips and to play along with her. Even a guy who does not want to play, will still probably give her something. But most guys will be willing to play, and to play with any of the dancers. Where I have seen something like this was in the underground table dancing circuit which operated in some Mexican Bars. There the girls just come around and begin doing what they want to do. If you don't start tipping them they will indicate that they want you to. Most guys will start feeding her money and playing along. It doesn't have quite the same meaning when it is done in front of people. It is partly just horse play, becoming part of the show with the girl. The girls make more money this way because it all goes to them, and because they don't need to get the guy to agree to anything. It is money in smaller increments, but it quickly adds up. They are metering in money for 60 min out of every hour. They basically like the guys, and so they want to offer themselves as they can to each guy. At one of the shows the talent agents started the show by having one of their male friends dance with one of the girls on the club's dance floor. It was to show that guys should not be afraid of becoming part of the show. Now at one of the clubs, before I knew about it, the girls were doing FS right there in the main room. Then later they started bringing their own mini-van. People have written about the early days of high mileage in Texas. Girls were building 'forts' out of chairs and blankets, to get some privacy so that they could do whatever they wanted with a guy. Here is how they do it at the TJ Hong Kong Bar [view link] If you try to sit at one girl's stage, another one will get in front of you on the edge of the stage and start climbing on to you. They will get their hands onto opposite sides of your face. You should be able to just lift her clear of the stage, and then go sit somewhere else with her to continue and to finalize the deal for going up stairs. Then just say "vamonos", and walk her to the door. They will have robes you pay $1 for to cover her loveliness. Now of course, if they are coming on this strong, it is going to go to be the very nicest of FS which awaits. Shouldn't have to go to the VIP Room to get things started. That is handing over too much power. Best if the girls can show what they do in the main room, and if they can do this for money in smaller increments. SJG Come Undone [view link]
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    SJG, honestly, have you ever actually visited a strip club? You always seem to copy and paste others experiences and internet research
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    The clubs we have in Santa Clara County and San Mateo County are strictly no touching. There are very few abrogations of this. But we have at various times had this underground table dancing circuit which operated in Mexican Bars. This was not strictly no touching. It offered a much freer interaction, where mostly it was just between the guy and girl and so a great deal more could go on. I have written about my own store front AMP experiences because they always comedown to FS done clandestinely, and so they resemble some of what today is going on in SC's in some places. My own approach to this was never to offer money, but rather to attempt seduction. I also am planning to write about a key experience in San Francisco of 25 years ago. In posting I am always very careful to distinguish between my own experiences and things I have read about. I am not actually that interested in "extras", that is services a girl might perform upon me without really knowing much about me or otherwise being able to submit to me. So my interest is in situations where this fraternization and preliminary forms of intimacy can occur, before a final deal is reached. SJG Heart, Unchained Melody [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion