tuscl

Tootsies Cabaret

Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:24 AM
My Name Is Charles And I Highly Recommend tootsies cabaret, the wings are great, and the drink prices are fair, the women here are hot. The Place is huge its the size of a costco. The Food here is really delicious they have tons of screens to watch big games. tootsies cabaret it the best strip club in town and there dress code is pretty laid back. i have passes for free entry any night i may be reached at 5168844155 very few passes left.

14 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, pretty much Heaven on Earth. And you didn't even mention the best part about Tootsies, it's FULL of LATINAS! :)
  • greenberg9537
    10 years ago
    do you need passes
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No just condoms.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    What country is Tootsies located in? Is that one of the Mexican brothels?
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Yeah, Tootsies is the greatest place ever. The girls are great, the dance prices are reasonable, and the hustle is low (unless you stay after 2).
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Gawker, Tootsie's, the site of the last TUSCL Miami meet up.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    green, The original occupant of the building was a BJ's Wholesale. I guess it still sort of is. Anyway, I remember installing their Unix system when it was BJ's.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    I think it is more of a retail BJ place now.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    new, Can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard reliably that all is available there, but a bit pricey. I did see a very nice Asian dancer there one time as I was walking to the restroom. I came out, and she was no where to be seen.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    I was only there once. I don't get to Florida all that often. But if my memory is on target, I thought it was too damn big.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    new, It is large, but there is a sports bar and really, about 4 different clubs inside.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    "The original occupant of the building was a BJ's Wholesale." "I think it is more of a retail BJ place now." A comedy team is born... ...and promptly dies.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    ^well played sir. Went here once for a bachelor party...can't imagine I'll ever see a set up like that again as far as club size and number of girls. Definitely unique.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Sapphires in Vegas advertises itself as the biggest strip club in the world. I've been to Sapphires and it's pretty huge. Has anyone been to both Sapphires and Tootsies? Which one is bigger?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion