tuscl

thursday best go go bar to get layed

looking for a dirty go go bar in Newark nj with a chance to get layed need some help from the experts

22 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The one you can lay down in
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Do you like nasty skanky black chicks who will give you an hj, bj, or fuck right at the bar with everyone watching?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I don't know what getting "layed" means

Is that Russian?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Try asking on a go go bar site. This is a strip club site.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    I think you may have left out the "p" in your question. There are any number of places in Newark where you can get played
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @mamodi dude, don't listen to these clowns.

You can get "layed" anywhere. First, buy some good lube. Then buy a bucket of fried chicken. Preferably KFC. Popeye's is good too, but the batter might burn a bit. Then enter the club and ask "which bitch wanna drumstick up her asswhole?" You will get all sorts o' poontang.

Or so I'm led to believe by a prolific poster named Juice. That guy was SO successful at getting free pussy that he got "band" from TUSCL.

Oh...please share this with officer Craig on the other thread. He's a vice cop and he needs help.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I think you can get laid at a tiki bar
  • mamodi
    10 years ago
    tanks for all the comments ....sorry about my bad writing i try loooool.....and ops strip clubs right.....im just guy that wants to get some
    pussy and have some fun at the same time folks
  • mamodi
    10 years ago
    tanks for all the comments ....sorry about my bad writing i try loooool.....and ops strip clubs right.....im just guy that wants to get some
    pussy and have some fun at the same time folks
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    For w/e reason; the name go-go bar is still used in the NJ area.

Paying for sex is illegal in strip-clubs; thus that kind of information is not freely discussed here especially w/ someone who just pops out of the blue and is not known to the discussion board.

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    JUICEY JAAAAAAY!!
  • mamodi
    10 years ago
    you right papi_chulo.....you right well im still an "amateur" so guys be paciente ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Good luck with that.Last I heard they were busting guys for propositioning girls not the girls. I do not club in Jersey.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "Do you like nasty skanky black chicks who will give you an hj, bj, or fuck right at the bar with everyone watching?"

jerikson40, do you know of such a place? I want to go there.

SJG
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    In Irvington, near Newark, is a place called Vic's. Awesome skank-nicity
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=…

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.733213,-…

Interesting. I wonder if they also use the upstairs as a VIP Room, or if it is just in the main room.

If I was in that area, I would see for myself, and probably partake.

Sometimes I have seen that when it gets around 11pm, some girls will do anything to get an OTC. At one bikini zero touching place, a girl was lying down on the bar, doing extensive DFK with anyone who gave her $1. I did partake. But only to a degree. She was drunk and she was going 100%. I felt the situation dangerous and was not prepared to give her what I assumed she wanted. She could have gotten herself fired. I felt she could have causes a security problem and danger.

Thanks,

SGJ
  • mamodi
    10 years ago
    tanks for the tips guys
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    jerikson40,

I'm a little bit skeptical about FS on top of the bar.

I could certainly see FS being done in a back room.

With the girl I was describing DFKing when she would lie down on top of the bar, that was just once. That was a very old fashioned place where the stage was behind the bar, and so the girls also stayed behind the bar. So lying on top was the simplest way she could do it.

Really, FS on top of the bar? How many takers do they get? Why not in a back room or at least on couches in some at least partially concealed corner?

SJG
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "...Really, FS on top of the bar?"

Did I say "on top of the bar"? No, I don't think I said on top of the bar. Here, lemme check....

Yup, I was right. What I actually said was:

"...or fuck right at the bar"

AT bar isn't ON TOP OF the bar. And in a small club that basically IS the bar, then AT the bar could mean, for example, you're standing against the wall by the bar and some chick is taking your dick standing up.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I knew of a place like this. Its just that by the time I knew of it, it had already been busted. But my info source was numerous discussions with a black dancer who worked there, and also with some of the girls actually doing the FS-ITC.

They didn't even have a stage. It was just table dancing. It had been just a bar. Then some talent agents started to bring in dancers. It was all part of a local circuit which operated in Mexican bars over a range of more than 50 miles.

Some of these places in the circuit I went to to see for myself.

The girls just came up to you where you were seated. How much happened would depend upon how much money you gave them. But eventually at this one place it turned into FS right where you were sitting in your chair.

Then it became FS in a mini-van the girls brought and put in the parking lot.

When I started going there this was all gone. But it was still some of the same girls. I was really surprised because the girls were coming and going any time they wanted. Also if you asked for what was now the closely regulated no touching dance, the girl would just listen and nod to everything you say. Then at the right place she would interject, "I live in San Jose."

First time I heard that, I thought to myself, she must be getting a little bit tipsy, and not understand how that sounds. But no, they were all advertising for OTC. This was how they made their money, not just dancing at the club.

There had been this place Cha Cha's in Chicago. Written about all over the interenet. Again, no stage. They don't really strip anything off either. But they came and danced for you at your table. They say it was real dark and there were are no real limits.

Experienced dancers have told me that they make more money by doing it that way. First, there is no house cut. Second, they spend the time dancing instead of negotiating or pitching dances. So they are collecting money for 60min out of every hour. They don't ask permission. They just do it. Most guys will give them something. Many will want the girl to stay and so they continue to feed her money and try to escalate.

Usually in those sorts of environments, I am inclined to let each of the girls dance for me some. They are offering contact and getting in my face and all, and for only $1 at a time, so I show appreciation by playing along with them and tipping. No reason to be choosey. It is lots of fun that way.

When lap dancing started in San Francisco it was also done like that. Though they had theater seating, instead of tables and chairs. No booths or backrooms. The girls would just do, and then indicate that they wanted some money. Most guys will play along with them. It is much more fun than the booths and backrooms way.

Mostly the booths and backrooms are just ways for the house to take a deeper cut. It also is a way to force all the mileage into these private areas, and to make that more expensive, and hence keep the maximum mileage ceiling from getting too high.

If you just let the girls do it their way, then the wildest girls will rule. They will be making out on guys laps and squeezing cocks, and it will end up that they are doing FS.

Strip clubs are not supposed to be totally private experiences. The more mileage which can be seen or otherwise perceived, the most that loosens everybody up. So I feel that this is the best way. Do it with the guy at his seat, until it is time for his pants to come down. Then go to the VIP room. On blackstripclubs.net ( still down ) they discussed a number of places where it is done this way.

Sometimes the FS was in one big common VIP room. Other times there were separate rooms. Other times they just used sofas in the dark corners.

SJG

Shinedown
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MotFeAD…
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^are you an invalid or something? You seem to post fucking novels of crap so it is assumed that you are a home bound invalid in a wheelchair with massive amounts of time on your hands, and whose only contact with the outside world is online.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Fucking in the main floor is not the norm in a “normal” strip club – but there are strip clubs that are not normal.

The SC j40 mentioned is a black dive and anyone that has SCed in a black dive will soon learn it is sometimes a bit different.

There is a small black SC down here in Miami that I sometimes visit which is almost a carbon copy of what j40 describes – a small black club were all the dances are given at the bar and more than dances are given w.r.t. many of the dancers and some of the custies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion