tuscl

All Nude

Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:55 PM
Looking for a place to take my 18 year old son for in his birthday in Louisville, or Cincinnati area?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    There are no clubs in Cincy, PERIOD. Lexington has several fully nude clubs. Louisville is pretty much dead unless you are a regular.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not familiar w/ the area but most SCs tend to be 21 and over. Perhaps a BYOB spot; if they have them in the area; may allow 18 y/o PLs. Look in the “Clubs” section of this website and make some calls to the clubs to enquire – but don’t be surprised at not been able to get a hold of someone since strips clubs are not known for their customer service.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    You might consider coming to California and visiting Tropical Lei. (that was for Mr. SlickSpic, since he appears to be absent today...no extra charge for the service Slick...)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    That's just not right. No, I don't mean taking an 18 year old to a strip club. I mean trying to find a place in Cincy.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I had read on [view link] ( still down ) some fascinating accounts of Louisville. But the people were saying that there were new ordinances passed and it would never be like that again. So I don't know how it is today. Maybe it will come back anyway. SJG
  • jake730b
    10 years ago
    Know of anything in the INDY area?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    How much fun do you want your son to have? Are you taking him to look, to touch, or more?
  • Dullard
    10 years ago
    No full nude clubs in or around Indy either, but there are a few clubs where you can find a good grind and two way touching. Brad's Brass Flamingo is an easy drive from Cincy, and the grind is (usually) well worth it.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    He only turns 18 once.... take him to Detroit and treat him to a visit to Penthouse or Players. Do it again when he turns 19, 20, 21---- etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you are in a place that offers "extras" and FS in the VIP room, then clearly that is a place where they don't enforce any rules. Then enforce no rules in the VIP room. Maybe they don't enforce any rules on the stage or in the seating areas either. So Bikini or Topless, versus Nude, may not mean anything in such a place, and if you have money to spend and want to play with their dancers. SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Cincy and Covington have nothing any more and have not for years. The closest to Cincy is Dayton. If you are looking for a classy all nude club there is: Diamonds Cabaret 960 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd (Ohio 725 exit 2 east off 675) Washington Township, Ohio South east of Dayton. Diamond's is a BYOB All Nude Membership Club (or was the last time I stopped in). You fill out a membership application pay a small fee $10(not any more than a cover charge), they copy your Drivers Lic. and you are in. It is in a strip mall that has a liquor store etc on the south side of the street. A good place for a beginner if you don't want extras above a good grind. They touch you, you are not allowed to touch them (last time I was there). Usually has a lot of above a 7 under 25 lookers and has dancers all the way down to 18 years old. YMMV I don't know any good clubs in Louisville (they cracked down in the last year or two with regulation changes) and the best club in Lexington is Spearmint Rhino on the south side just off I75 but is very expensive and is also usually low mileage. If you want mileage go to Detroit where the high mileage clubs range from 9.5's on stage at Penthouse,Coliseum, Flight Club to Henry the VIII where the girls are not 10's but very willing and you can find a girl to satisfy any Oedipal yearnings he might have LOL. Lots of 20 and 30 and some 40 somethings willing milfs (well maybe not milfs but willing none the less). Stop in and get him a "Henry's hand shake" and support single mom's one dollar at a time. Indy is topless only and grind only.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    My understanding is that when a club wants you to become a member, then they are doing this to exempt themselves from any laws pertaining to public places. So they no longer need concern themselves with issues of public nudity, public lewdness, or public sex. So then there is no limit to what dancers might do with you on stage, or in a dark corner. This is the same way it works in Swingers Clubs too. But in using this membership approach, they are giving up the chance to make money off of alcohol. So there must be some reason they are doing this in a strip club. Probably it is because the mileage is extreme. So if I was looking for complete satisfaction and had money to spend and knew of a membership strip club, I would go there first. Making it a membership club does not exempt them from the penal code, but it does make the enforcement of certain types of laws completely impractical. You can't exactly have big brave police officers going in there and passing out money and seeing what strippers are willing to do for it. Think of how that would look, versus how little impact it would actually have. On [view link] ( still down! ) they had some discussion threads about these places, especially in Prince George County Maryland. But they are in other places too. I am not aware of any, membership strip clubs as opposed to membership swingers clubs, in California. Though once a dancer in Sunnyvale told me that there were such clubs. She may have been referring to this Edgewater West. Used to be in Oakland they had this Edgewater West place. I was never there. It was billed as a swingers club. But it always came across to me like it was also operating like a strip club and probably there was a great deal of P4P going on. To my knowledge P4P is totally unwelcome in a real swingers club. I have not been through that are in many years, but I was told that Oakland wanted the place out and so they redeveloped that entire section near the airport. Oakland used to have around 3 strip clubs listed on TUSCL too. Never visited them though. Don't know anything about them, or why they are not now listed. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Some posters keep giving suggestions of clubs but the OP mentioned he wants to take his *18 y/o* son – don’t *custies*’ have to be 21 in order to get in most clubs? - maybe BYOB places allow 18 y/o custies – but anywhere that serves alcohol I would think not?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Papi - That of course can differ from one state to another or even once city to another in the same state. I know that under 21's can get into the Columbia SC topless club that serves alcohol. The have to pay a higher entrance fee and wear an orange wrist band so that the servers, etc know not to serve them alcohol.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    I'm often in Cincinnati/Dayton for work. There is no all nude, let alone clubs in Cincinnati. They used to have a Deja Vu but it got closed down by political bullshit. In Dayton there is Diamonds. The girls are a lot more fit than most in the area but as tired traveler said above, there is membership crap and diamond dollars which is crappy for the dancers. I think 18 year olds are allowed in because i vaguely remember getting stamped for being over 21 for drinks. AS a woman who normally gets away with more, I can say that I never got anything worth visiting again in the private dance area but there was a wretch of house mom always pulling back the curtain even when the dancer got anywhere close to doing anything interesting that may have attributed to that. I have a total of one visit under my belt and don't really plan on going back unless the lure of pussy gazing is what I'm in the mood for. Pros are full nudity, curtains, a bit more upscale than other dayton clubs, and byob.
  • jake730b
    10 years ago
    Ok, So I live in Indianapolis, The only reason I asked about Cincy was I had always heard thats where 18 Y/o can get in. So It sounds like its either Dayton or Detroit? My other option is a hotel room and a private dancer. But I want one that don't mind if she gets touched.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I think Deja Vu in Louisville is still no alcohol, and will let 18 year olds in. However, there is no legal nudity anywhere in Louisville now. It's pasties and bikinis.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… there is no legal nudity anywhere in Louisville now. It's pasties and bikinis …” WTF. Just lime Memphis now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion