tuscl

Brooklyn IL 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
BROOKYLN, Ill. - Police in the Village of Brooklyn, Illinois are asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest in connection with a shooting at a local strip club.

According to Brooklyn Police Chief Tony Tomlinson, police were called to the Pink Slip strip club around 3 a.m. for reports of shots being fired. When officers arrived they encountered a mob scene.

The Granite City Police Department contacted police and advised investigators about a gunshot victim arriving at the emergency room at Gateway Regional Hospital. The victim was said to be in serious condition and was being airlifted to a St. Louis-area hospital.

Anyone with information on this man's identity and whereabouts is asked to contact the Brooklyn Police Department at 618-277-3505.

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Geez – there have been a lot of 2:00 AMers lately – must be the summer heat
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Damn Democrats! Again.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    "Anyone with information on this man's identity and whereabouts is asked to contact the Brooklyn Police Department at 618-277-3505.'

LOL, I called and told them I didn't know who he was, but I thought he might be at the hospital...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    No sleep `till Brooklyn y’all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion