tuscl

What's the latest in Houston?

golfguy612
Minnesota
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:11 AM
I know there were some law changes around nudity and it seemed like things were going to change for the worst.

Any updates out there on what the scene is like now? I'm heading down there for work this week and, obviously, thought I might consider some spots.

Have been to a few places in the past. Seems like many of the spots near the Galleria are filled with ROBs or you need to spend serious coin. I had decent luck at Houston Dolls once. Haven't been to St. James.

Thoughts? Where would you go if you only had one night in Houston?

Thanks.

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don’t live there but SCed there in early 2012 (prior to the ordinance) and had a great time and still keep up with the reviews of the area.

To the best of my knowledge; most of the new ordinance seems to have been reversed. Supposedly 16 clubs in the city limits came to an agreement w/ the city and dancers no longer have to wear pasties nor full-bottoms - but I “think’ VIPs are now open so extras don’t seem to be what they used to be (IDK if all the clubs in the city have gotten reprieve from the new ordinance or just the 16).

St James is outside the city limits and thus not affected by any Houston ordinances – St. James seems to get a lot of reviews and currently seems to be the preferred club in the area – but since it’s so popular it has it’s downfalls such as it getting busy and dancers sticking to regulars – one tidbit about St. James is that the custy needs to approach the dancers b/c dancers don’t seem to do much approaching.

We currently don’t seem to have many Houstonians posting on here regularly – others threads w/ questions about H-town have not gotten too many responses.

You can try and PM some of the folks that have reviewed the Houston clubs recently and that seem to be from the area; and maybe they’ll give you some solid info.
  • Neobwh
    10 years ago
    Papi is right - the major Houston clubs now true topless and g string, and all those open dances with little privacy. All the VIP areas taken out - even champaign rooms open! Haven't been to the pastie clubs that are outside the agreement - imagine they still have privacy.

St James is great -,though very true that many of the best girls stick with their regulars and are unavailable. Dances are in private rooms, open door, very dark. Some great mileage with some girls if get more than 3 dances, though burned a couple of times too. Is quite the way out of city - 25 miles or so. If only one night would come here with couple hundred. Does seem only the fugly girls approach, and I've talked to girls while tipping on stage to arrange a dance to no avail sometimes - they disappear with high roller regulars. Stay away from anyone with a Russian accent - lousy dances!

Men's club very nice, girls stick with regulars, hard to get dances but girls hot if just there for looking. Is upscale area near galleria. Other clubs in that area (treasures) not so nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion