Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Most memerable DJ dancer introduction

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Used to be a dancer at Columbia Platinum Plus named Ella. The DJ always introduced her as "The red headed bitch from hell".

What was your favorite?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I once heard the DJ at PP say"Here comes everyone's future ex".

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

There was a really muscular dancer years ago and the DJ said something to the effect, "Be careful with this hardbody, she can beat up the bouncers."

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Rt 27: are you sure he said "up" and not "off"?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Two girls that usually danced together on stage were cousins. The dj would introduce them as the loving cousins

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I don't remember anything that a DJ has ever said. All I remember is that most of them were horribly irritating.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Yeah I can barely understand most of them so imagining them saying something memorable would be a stretch.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

A club I was at two weeks ago where the DJ announced one dancer by saying and no matter how many breasts I've seen in 22 years doing this I am mesmerized by hers yet again. To be fair, while I am not a boob man, she might just have the absolute finest large, soft, no sag, natural breasts in the solar system.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement