tuscl

African-American dancers with blue eyes.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday afternoon, in one of my favorite clubs, this black chick walks up and says "Hi. Remember me?". No I shake my head and then she tells me her name and I remembered her. It had been 7 years since I had seen her and back then she had been one of my favorites. She had been in the army for the last 6 years. One of the things that I loved about her were her blue eyes.

I cannot remember ever seeing another AA in person with blue eyes and I think it really works for the lucky ones that get them. Stacy Dash has eyes that could melt me.

What do ya think?

12 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Love it. I saw more blue or green eyed sistas in New Orleans than anywhere else.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Oh jeah. Stacy a Dash is over 40 and still smoking. That chica leaves me Clueless.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I love blue or green eyes on brunettes and latinas. I have never seen them on an AA girl. That is hot
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Fun fact:

Only about 7 percent of the world's population has blue eyes.

In the US, it's about 17 percent.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    She was light skinned (Halle Berry tone). Reddish tint hair long with what appeared to be natural curls. Blue eyes were mesmerizing. Nothing fake that I could tell (well maybe implants - they were not bolt-ons).

I have also seen the use of colored contact lenses to fake the look, but this chick was real.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I think I've seen a couple of black girls with blue eyes.
    Stacey Dash and Vanessa Williams (actor) are both very attractive and have blue eyes.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    ldk - Actually yes because I have seen her wearing regular glasses.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Most of the time they are colored contacts, but a small number of African-American people do have blue eyes. It is because they had two or more white ancestors. Every once in awhile the recessive genes from these ancestors will line up and you will get a black person with blue eyes.

Similarly, every once in a while a Caucasian, say in somewhere like Sicily, turns up with sickle-cell anema. This is because they had at least two African ancestors in their genes. This could be explained by all of the cross-Mediterranean trade over the centuries.

I don't know if African-American's want to admit it or not, but most in the United States have at least some European blood in them. The slave trade was banned in 1808 by Congress, yet slavery itself was legal in parts of the United States until the end of the Civil War. So to get more slaves, either the slaves would need to be bred or the masters would have to go into the barn and breed with the female slaves. Go to a place like New Orleans where there was alot of mixing and you will see alot of people who you don't know if they are a "darker-skinned white person" or a "lighter-skinned black person". Instead of trying to classify them, we just call them creole.
  • PeteBull19
    10 years ago
    Jamie was a mixed Asian and AA girl at Sands in Seattle for many years. Killer body (particularly after her breast implants) and striking blue eyes.

too bad she retired...
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Met a gorgeous black chick with mocha colored skin and green eyes a few years ago while on a job assignment out of town. I regret that I didn't ask her out when I had the chance.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have never met a sistah with naturally light eyes, but I have seen many with fake contact lens and it always looks weird to me. I wish that they would just let their naturally beautiful chocolate iris shine thru.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I know one AA woman with green eyes: mesmerizing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion