tuscl

One reason to not take your S/O to the club with you.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 12:24 PM
A Texas woman was arrested early Tuesday morning following an altercation with another woman outside Toppers International Showbar on Jackson Street, Athens-Clarke County police said. An officer was on bicycle patrol at about 1:25 a.m. when he saw 31-year-old Alma Delia Adame stumbling in the middle of the street, police said. She was walking back and forth while making punching motions toward another woman, according to police. When the officer rode up to the scene he called for Adame to come to him, police said, at which time she stumbled toward the officer, who noticed a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from the woman. Adame was uncooperative and belligerent with the officer, and after she tried walking away the officer placed her in handcuffs and into the back of a patrol car that arrived, police said. The woman continued to curse at officers and attempted to keep them from shutting the patrol car's door, police said. Adame's companion, who also was from San Antonio, told officers that when they were inside Toppers she kissed one of the dancers, according to police. The woman said that upset Adame, who then hit her, police said. The arresting officer wrote in a police incident report that since the woman had no visible injuries, and Adame's companion did not wish to press charges, he was unable to arrest Adame for assault. He did charge Adame with disorderly conduct for the manner in which she behaved outside the club, as well as public

5 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Oh stop it Shadow,last time I took my shegull to the club we were surrounded by even more shegulls,everything was silky smooth.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Ouch! That was good find. Isn't there SC commandment: Thou Shalt Never bring SO to SC.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol classic.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Ugh, I can't imagine what you have to do to get stuck on bike patrol after midnight.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @carl95: Good catch! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion