tuscl

I think this guy was expecting a bit too much from a dive SC

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review:

“…So me and a buddy stopped by on our way home from another club. When we first walked in it seemed pretty dead. We told the girl at the door that we just came from another place and just wanted to stop by real quick and check out the talent before heading home so we would know if it's worth coming next time. We sat at a table near the main stage and was approached by the waitress for our drink order. Sat there for about ten minutes and did not have any of the girls approach us. Keep in mind there were maybe 12 people in the whole place. We asked the waitress what she thought of the place and she proceeded to tells us that the place went downhill. We stayed for about 25 minutes then left. On our way out we ran into the manager on shift and told him that the place was pretty dead and asked to get the $10 cover back. He asked us why and when we told him it just wasn't as good as cheetah, that there were less than half the girls there and the drinks were more expensive he told us we should go back to cheetah. I've been to this club off and on over the last ten years and it's been good and bad like all clubs. Recently was disappointed, I'll check back in 6 months to see if it changes again …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rr.php?D=2456817

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IDK if the reviewer is a newbie but some of his comments don’t jive w.r.t. SCs:

“… When we first walked in it seemed pretty dead. We told the girl at the door that we just came from another place and just wanted to stop by real quick and check out the talent before heading home so we would know if it's worth coming next time …”

As if the door girl really gives a shit – it’s not as if she was going to let you in for free to “stop by real quick and check out the talent”

“… We asked the waitress what she thought of the place and she proceeded to tells us that the place went downhill …”

I was surprised she was that honest – she works there – what is she going to say – “no this play sucks – go spend your $$$ and my tips someplace else”

“… On our way out we ran into the manager on shift and told him that the place was pretty dead and asked to get the $10 cover back. He asked us why and when we told him it just wasn't as good as cheetah, that there were less than half the girls there and the drinks were more expensive he told us we should go back to cheetah …”

I don’t think one can ever get their money back in a SC – anyone w/ some SC experience should know that - especially after you tell the manager your club is not as good as club ‘xyz’ – smh – did this guy think he was at the Ritz Carlton
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Papi, the ritz carlton has strippers now? Lol! Actually that could be good business model: sc & hotel.

You are right it is impossible to get cover back from a sc. The saying "buyer beware" applies here.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Sounds like some noobs unfamiliar with SC culture. You gotta chuckle at the attempt to get their cover charge back. Rookie stuff.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Great Caesar's Ghost Papi,stop double posting.You remind me of Sharkhunter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    From now on I’m going to start triple posting – just for you dice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion