tuscl

Tonight's Choice

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Having the damndest time trying to pick a club tonight. Here are the three choices:

CLUB A: My favorite club for a long time because there were three or four different regular dancers I liked. Did a remodel a couple years ago that changed the atmosphere and management, but also was expensive and resulted in some other parts of the club falling into disrepair. Also, my favorites all stopped working there. Last two trips over the past 18 months were bad & brief. Recent reviews have indicated a renewed focus on hot girls, including some who sound like my old favorites, but widely varied reports of mileage, ranging from "good two-way contact" to "she told me only she could touch me and the bouncers were there constantly."

CLUB B: Right down the street from Club A. Opened last fall. One review says it has a number of the former dancers from Club A (so maybe that's where my favorites went). Double the cover of Club A, more expensive drinks/dances and reports say that while the club is very fancy, the numbers of customers and dancers have been low. Only a few reviews and they seem to indicate the dances are a lot like Club A. Girls are said to range from slightly above-average to very hot.

CLUB C: Where I started going when Club A lost my favor. Great atmosphere. Have had decent-to-outstanding dances. Haven't had a bad experience there yet. However, have had three favorites there: One, my ATF, not sure if she's still there or not and she wasn't there the last time I went (she said she travels constantly). The second and lowest-ranking wasn't there last time (and, given a distinct description in a Club A review, might be at Club A). The third? Spectacular connection, but the OTC conversation gave me the impression she wanted to take me on more like a boyfriend. When I tried to clarify, she got offended. So, good chance of no favorites and the risk of nothing being there I'd like as, in each visit, the favorites are really the only ones that caught my eye.

Which should it be: A, B or C?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Based upon you description, looks like C is the only logical choice.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Yeah. Each has its pros and cons. C hasn't let me down yet, but the odds seem higher it will tonight than they ever have before. And A seems to be bouncing back while B is new and unknown.

Part of me is tempted to do C for a while, then hit A if C isn't working for whatever reason. But C is a long ways away from A & B and it could become a late night.

Seems like C deserves another chance, though.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Hey, this is choosing a club for ONE night out of the rest of your life; it isn't which house to buy or which gf to marry. It's not a life-changing decision.

Go with you gut...but have a back-up plan if first choice stinks.

Or go for a trifecta...go to A or B since their close. Quickly scope out the scene and if it doesn't seem worthwhile go to the other and do the same.

Yea, I read the 'high cover' part but still you've gotten current info on 2 of 3 clubs, satisfying your curiosity if not anything 'else'

If neither works hit C despite the drive. Again one of the three might surprise you; at worst you have current info for next week's choice. And you haven't spent your Drink/LD money if you've been ruthless in scoping out the place quickly.

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I get what you're saying, and it wouldn't be a debate at home, but tonight, I'm in a city where I used to do business regularly, but only get to once every few months or so now. Last visit was in February. Last visit before that was in September.

The talent is significantly better than home here, but it's also significantly more costly. VIP at Club C is $400/30 min.

Higher risk, higher reward.
  • RockAllNight
    10 years ago
    If you said what city you were in, you might get some better feedback and real experience. Based on what you've said, I would start out with A with C as a viable backup.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I'm curious why you don't mention the city and the clubs by name. That said, I agree with shadowcat. Club C seems like the best choice, with "all three" a close second.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've actually asked about the city before, with the most common answers being the less-than-helpful "go to another city" or "try this other club" which, when I look at what the club offers, either has zero appeal to my taste or is a place I've been to and said, "Meh."

By naming the city/clubs, I feel like I'm going to get more commentary on the nature of clubbing in that city than actual help making a decision. Crazy as it may sound, this is actually getting me better answers.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    For those scoring along at home, the answer in the end tonight was:

D. None of the above.

The business I had in the city got called off because another key person had an emergency and I didn't even make the trip. Ended up with friends near home. But, the trip might be rescheduled for next week, so still good thinking.

Also, I reached out to one reviewer who confirmed the one girl described in Club C is now at Club A. That girl had historically let me get away with some stuff.

The plot thickens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion