tuscl

Lake Bell and her amazing titties!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, May 4, 2014 5:31 PM
Mrs. Zip is on the road and ol' Zipman be catchin' up on the Netflix. So I'm watching the groovy sci-fi show "Surface", 'bout some electric sea monster. However there are two truly amazing stars of that series...Lake Bell's left tit and Lake Bell's left tit. What an amazing rack. They should have made the show simpler -- Lake Bell gets in a bikini and does jumping jacks would work for me. Weeee-yawwww!!! Check out those TIT-TAYZ.... [view link]

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    And Sippy dude...Lake Bell's titties ain't a work of fiction... [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Frickin' coo-el. Lake Bell in a bikini fixin' a boat. How did this series not become a hit? Well...to be fair, it might have been better if she had done the scene topless. Damn network TV. If I were running the networks chicks with amazing racks would be allowed to show their tits as often as the plot requires. And I'm sure that I could come up with plots that require lots o' showin' o' the TIT-TAYZ!!!
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I've heard of people with two left feet . . . but poor Lake apparently has two left tits! Seriously, look for an episode of HBO's "How to Make an American Quilt" for amazing views of Lake's lefty *and* righty. You'll be glad you did!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Good catch MrDeuce. I can't tell left from right when I'm lookin' at the Lake Bell TIT-TAYZ!!! WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You da man MrDeuce...you da Deuceman!! Check this shit out [view link]
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Is having two left tits akin to having two left feet?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Here's some more: [view link]
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    I have seen her in person. She is indeed a very beautiful jewish woman.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Right on PredragDude. I'm continuing to watch more Surface and fuck if she hasn't already stripped down to bra and panties for a swim and she just bent over and showed of that amazing cleavage. Sometimes the things that delighted me as a teenager still delight the fuck out of me as an adult. Nothing like some good clean fun watchin' a hot chick with big titties bounce them titties while she runs and then bends over and shows groovy cleavage! And SofaDude...you're true royalty for finding those celeb movie archive shots. WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    Her Natural TITS are amazing indeed!! I told y'all fellas, NATURAL is the way to go!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion