tuscl

london friends let's meet all at Browns one night

Hi everybody!
I'm new to the site but a senior stripclub lover. I'm 35 and I live in London where I work as a personal trainer. Me and a couple of my colleagues and friends are usual of the Browns, Rainbow and The Horns. Why dont we organise a night out for all London members? So we can meet and have a fun night in one of our favourite strip club, we could do it every month do we can change the venue each time.
What do you think? Let's do it!

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Browns? Is this a gay thing?
  • tobacco79
    10 years ago
    No browns is one of the most popular strip clubs in London. It's in Shoreditch.
    Www.browns-shoreditch.co.uk
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You may want to send personal messages to londonguy & bluemonday. I think that they are the only 2 Brits posting on here.
  • tobacco79
    10 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat... we are just three then.. I noticed that most of the posts are realted to clubs in the US
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I usually hang out at Stringfellows
  • ime
    10 years ago
    wow strippers must be much more reliable on that side of the pond. the Brown;s website has a schedule with dancers and their times. I think strippers here are way to flaky to put on a schedule that everyone can see.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

We'll be there in spirit - have a cold, er, make that lukewarm, pint for us.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dropped the browns off for the super bowl before
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    London cabbies take the cake. They know their shite.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A way to meet other Londoner SCers is too read the reviews and see who visits the clubs regularly.

• tobacco79
    10 years ago
    I'm going to browns first place tonight, then raimbows
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "London cabbies take the cake. They know their shite"

True dat:

To earn their licenses, cab drivers in training spend three to four years driving around the city on mopeds, memorizing a labyrinth of 25,000 streets within a 10-kilometer radius of Charing Cross train station, as well as thousands of tourist attractions and hot spots. "The Knowledge," as it is called, is unique to London taxi licensing and involves a series of grueling exams that only about 50 percent of hopefuls pass.

These navigational demands stimulate brain development, concludes a study five years in the making. With the new research, scientists can definitively say that London taxi drivers not only have larger-than-average memory centers in their brains, but also that their intensive training is responsible for the growth

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl…
  • tobacco79
    10 years ago
    Back from the Browns.. guys I had 2 private with Eva and Naomi.. the hottest stripper there tonight! There was another one, blondie, big tits, but I couldn't try her as was stuck in a table of 5 fellas with a couple of bottles of champagne.
  • gammaray007
    10 years ago
    Isn't Brown's a strip pub? There's a subtle difference. The Old Axe (nearby) was a strip pub with no stage--the gals just walked up and down amongst the patrons. In the old days there were no private dances (either table or lap) in a strip pub . . . .

When I get back to London I'll check out Browns, the Old Axe, the Spread Eagle, the Rainbow and the other old standbys.
  • tobacco79
    10 years ago
    Browns and rainbows are my favourites. And in rainbows I know a couple of strippers that give you a special private dance... :-)
  • tobacco79
    10 years ago
    Browns and rainbows are my favourites. And in rainbows I know a couple of strippers that give you a special private dance... :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion