tuscl

New Orleans Bachelor Party - Recommendations Needed

Hi all,

Me and 8 of my buddies are headed to New Orleans from May 14-18, 2014 for my bachelor party. I wanted to get some recommendations on what strip club you think we should do for our main night, any other strip clubs we shouldn't miss, and any fun bars you would all recommend. Thanks!

4 comments

• joeyballs
    10 years ago
    Also, what would be some good places to go for mileage? (BJ tops) and whats the best way to approach it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As with many touristy areas – NOLA clubs have a reputation for ripping you off and not delivering much – especially the Bourbon Street clubs that specialize in taking advantage of unsuspecting tourists.

I have not SCed in NOLA but have read enough reviews and TUSCL comments about it – seems like “Visions” is about the only one that has gotten some decent reviews.

Pay the $5 for the TUSCL VIP and read the reviews if you really plan to SC in NOLA – o/w you may end up broke and blue-balled.
  • bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    i got my first BBBJ in a SC for free at deja vu on bourbon street, but be careful. Girls can easily take ur money and disappear, esp for promises of OTC. my buddy lost $125 that way - girl disappeared after he gave her the cash to meet her outside and walk to hotel. I also had a girl call me for OTC before her shift. Did not take her up on it.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    Been out and about several times on Bourbon..... strip clubs are just average at best and very high priced. Regular bars are fun and variety of music unmatched. Bachelor party? Wouldn't have picked NOLA...... Try Penthouse for the visuals anyway and Hustler for a different vibe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion