tuscl

Please could you tell me if my revenge for an errotic massage is too harsh?

Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:24 AM
Hello, some of you might remember me, i posted on here few weeks ago about whether it is common to visit Asian massage parlors. Well ever since i discovered by Bf's infidelity i have made up my mind that i will lead him on until i find a better guy and then leave him. I proceeded to the stage where i have a BF other than my Fiancee ( my fiancee goes on business trips ) and i am ready to cut all my ties with him. I have a cute and HOT bf who i like really much. I DID confront my Fiancee about his erotic massage and he said he would stop but i told him to give me 3 more months until the wedding ( for me to find a new bf) and so he did. I just couldn't get over what he did, i read what those massages involve and i am GLAD i did what i did. I considered breaking up with him ages ago but he makes good money so i couldn't help myself. Most men are pigs anyway so is what i did bad? if he didn't consider my feelings then why should have i? don't get me wrong i watched a video of that massage and i couldn't get it out of my head, even now i still imagine a woman's hand being wrapped around his dick. ( yes it had a big impact on me) i needed someone to release me anger and jealousy and help me with my revenge. Now, here i am ready to drop him like a potato, do you think what i did is worser? Thank You.

22 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You can stop with the Dear Abby crap anytime now.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That's such a sad story that I don't know what to say. :)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    If you don't do extras, your in the right. If you do, he did nothing different than you. You would be in the wrong.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    "I considered breaking up with him ages ago but he makes good money so i couldn't help myself." There you have it...gold digger. If you stayed because you liked the money more then you got what you deserved.
  • Kels01
    10 years ago
    How should i approach him about this? i am scared he will get angry.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^hmmm..... This is too tough for us average Tuscler's. You should pm Juicebox69, or SippyCup, or BigTuna, or BagBoyJames. That's a good start.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Handle this like all other fake stories. Chuckle a bit and move on.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Too harsh? Not at all. A woman can't make a man's life truly miserable until aftet she marries him, lol
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    If you need to walk away from the relationship, do it. Taking revenge can be and be viewed anywhere from childishly immature to possibly criminal, depending on what you do. Categorizing ALL men as PIGS, IMHO won't find you a loyal man and a solid relationship.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the new BF is the recipient of some great revenge sex.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    Just do extras and whore around on him. Marry him and still c clients. You could get a profile on SA and be a young housewife provider that way u get extra money and strange dick. A lot of us btw prefer these kind of whores.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You need to give this shit a rest already. You come to a SC junkie board so what the fuck kind of responses do you expect here? If your looking for some sympathy go post this shit over on the pink site.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    First things first. Work on correcting your spelling errors.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Hate is bad
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Was there a video. of him getting his dick massaged? Not all massage parlors are the same. Some actually just give massages. I guess it's better to never get married at all rather than to be married in a nightmare.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    To answer the question, yes, I think what you are doing is a bit harsh and mean spirited. Unless he is seeing someone else and has a relationship with her. Of course if you had talked about what you considerd cheating and what wasn't, and he went behind your back and did it anyway, then he probably won't change. I prefer to get people I do not desire out of my life peacefully. There are thousands of unsolved murders and new cases of people getting violently injured just about every day. Someone you want to get rid of isn't worth that much hatred are they? Of course I have heard about some nasty divorces.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @Bullwinkle “...killing those who don't (like peaceful native Americans)” oh for fuck sake....more "the indigenous peoples of North America were just innocent little Ewok like creatures before the Death Star and the Evil White man showed up" bullshit. where the fuck did you people go to school?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lady - why the fuck are you coming here asking us, of all people, if what you did was wrong? Are you so insecure that you need total strangers to validate you and the choices that you make? I agree w/sclvr - go to [view link] and tell them your tales of woe. They live for that kind of shit over there.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Writing "worser" is more worse.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    This thread is like someone getting advice on an alcoholic in an upscale bar. WTF?
  • Kels01
    10 years ago
    Sorry, i just needed to get some men's views as i am looking forward to his reaction. OK i will try out stripperweb. Bullwinkle: please you are an ignorant idiot who knows nothing about women. There are many types of women not just type A and B LOL. OK everyone, i will try out the other site people suggested, thank you to some of you for their actual responses.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Send me a PM with your details. I'll take care of everything for you. Just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold, so it may take some time. It'll be worth it, though, so be patient.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion