tuscl

Gun battle erupts at Waterbury strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WATERBURY,CT — More than two dozen gunshots were fired early Saturday morning in the parking lot of Pandora's Cabaret, a strip club on Washington Avenue, in one of the largest-scale shootings in the city's history.

"In my 23-year career, I can't recall us having this amount of shots fired in one incident," Police Chief Vernon Riddick Jr. said.

Guns were fired at least 29 times in the parking lot of Pandora's Cabaret in Waterbury after a fight began in the bar early Saturday morning. Three people suffered minor gunshot wounds. Police are looking for the shooters.

12 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    At least 29 shots fired.....and only 3 minor injuries

Sheesh! They need to practice more!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow,I'm starting to think you are the 2am'er in all your posts.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    MH is on the money. The three wounded were probably innocent bystanders.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's it? That police chief needs to come to LA.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They need more gun training or a new police force
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    shooters need to practice more by playing duckhunter on Nintendo. minor injuries would then increase from 3 to 5-6 wounded.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I was told that gangsters are crappy shooters
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    So what are peple from Waterbury called, waterburians?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Mikey-For the most part, gabgbangers are horrible shots-they pray and spray. That being said, back in the 90's, I saw these bangers practicing drive-by's at Lytle Creek. Talk about nutty.

I know thugs who went into the service. They became good shots. One buddy in Iraq use to talk gang shit to the Iraqis. He's a dick but funny.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Ever see Stan Lee's Superhumans? The fastest quick draw dude ever, hit two targets from the hip. You only heard one shot! Even the computor readout could barely tell the difference!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yup. I saw LDK on Superhumans. Fastest nut, ever. Even the dancer didn't know that he came so quick.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Good one slick!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion