tuscl

Drum roll. It's official. My 2 thousant discussion topic. Indy 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:12 PM
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Indianapolis Metropolitan Police are investigating a shooting early Wednesday in a west side strip club. Shortly before 3 a.m. police were called to Club Venus in the 3500 block of West 16th Street on a report of a person shot. Police say the shooting took place inside the club. A male victim was taken to Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital with a gunshot wound to his shoulder. He was reported to be in good condition. Police are questioning several subjects as they investigate what lead up to the shooting.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Congrats on your consistency and longevity – if I get to where you are that means I would have had the chance (and finances) to do a heck of a lot of clubbing. And good thing you get to celebrate w/o someone having had died – looks like the victim will recover.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Congrats my friend! With my 2AMer today, I am now only 1,986 behind you!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    May you never have to go anywhere at 2AM.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    God bless shadow and may god bless America
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Oh Super Mane, can you stop these 2AMers?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    What super_mane said!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, I think I found your doctor or should I say nurse. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Only downside to shadow’s many discussion threads is that it means a whole bunch of dudes got shot or stabbed
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe you need a checkup. :) Just kidding. I searched for naked and funny and still haven't done my taxes. I was wondering if it could be a Russian conspiracy. :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat - you definitely belong on the Mt. Rushmore of TUSCL (right next to Dick Johnson)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Shadow rules!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm Shadowcat's spokesperson, Shadowcat just wants to say that without his fans none of this would be possible. Also without the drunk idiots at 2 am none of this would be possible. Once again he wants to thanks the drunk idiots at 2 am and all his fans. Thank you all and happy clubbing!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Anyone check out the nurse in the video I posted? It's still unrestricted. :)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Disband the National Rifle Association. Better late than never. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yeah, you can keep posting that over and over again, but your steadfast refusal to explain just exactly why you think that will work just keeps making it look like what it is: an inane, comment with not thought behind it. So keep right on posting it. The more people are exposed to idiocy, the easier they'll be able to recognize it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion