tuscl

Best clubs in Dallas Fort Worth to find beautiful sistas

Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:52 AM
Just curious as to what are the absolute best spots to find gorgeous model level black dancers. My favorites so far are Onyx and DGC they're both mixed with hood rats and really fine girls. I've never been to a "white" club. Do they have any non white girls working there? What are some of your favorites?

4 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hola, Papigrande. For that information, first you must contact Papi Chulo.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    My favorite is a lap dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Normally the more upscale the club; the higher the quality of the dancers’ looks – but there really aren’t too many upscale black clubs. I used to live in Big-D but still keep up w/ the reviews. As you said – Onyx and DGC probably have the best looking ones. I’ve been reading some pretty good reviews about XTC Dallas – XTC is mixed but IME often times mixed clubs will normally hire good looking ebony dancers since they tend to only hire a few. There is a new club called “Exposure Sports Cabaret” – I think it’s kinda an afterhours black SC that gets going past 2:00 a.m. after many of the other SCs have closed - I’ve read they may have some lookers in there that come from the other clubs that close at 2:00 a.m. I saw some nice ebony talent in Onyx *Houston* when I visited there in early 2012 (I think Houston has better looking dancers than Dallas). There was a law passed in Houston about a year or more ago requiring dancers to wear pasties and full bottoms (i.e. no g-strings) – the law was supposedly repealed for certain clubs but IDK if all clubs are free from that law at the current time.
  • papigrande
    10 years ago
    I've been to Exposure and it's ok. Some of the dancers are hot but there's not a lot of privacy. I went back to Onyx and had a great time. I will try XTC next time. If you're ever in Dallas hmu.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion