tuscl

As good as it gets

crazyjoe
Colorado
What is the best time you had in a club?

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's hard to remember clearly. lol
    It would have been better if the bouncer hadn't noticed her bobbing up and down from across the club.
    What she did was a complete surprise but it felt good.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Ask Jack Nicholson.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Were you watching the This channel Shadow?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The night I met txtittyfan's daughter and learned whose daughter she was.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Marilyn at Ritz in 2010. She was in sexy holloween costume. Took her up to VIP, stripped her, and fucked her $200. One of best I have had there - 7 itc sessions over period of time.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Ata long closed strip club in Tampa the dancer suggested a private room for $100. Nice looking girl, in a bikini club, so I went, expecting nothing. I sat down, she stripped nude, knelt down, whisked down my shorts and began deep throating me, 1/2 way through she straddled me, put my swollen cock up against her pussy and began sliding back and forth on me as I rubbed her clit. This led to insertion and while I am no fan of bareback it never dawned on me to say no. Explosion. Two more cocktails and a nice conversation at the bar and I got her number for future visits.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    first bj that I got at SC. petite blonde with nice tits. went to VIP for dances. she unzipped my pants on the 2nd song, pulled my dick out and started sucking without any discussion. stopped her to ask about $$. she said 100 and I agreed. back to sucking and ball licking. great tongue action, deep throat and attention to the head. sloppy, wet and warm. busted a nutt in her mouth and she swallowed it all with a smile.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    When me and a buddy were at saphire in vegas a couple years ago, and decided to go "around the world". That meant we got a dance from every race and nationality in the club:) Including blonde,brunette,red head, light skinned black girl,dark skinned black girl,asian,mexican..etc you get the picture!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion