tuscl

opinion on if you viewed or found this out at a club you visited

Djscudmaster
New York
which is worst or unlikely to swallow or which is easier to accept if this happened whilst visiting a club

1)The only perfect 10 or 9/10 is entertaining a special client/regular for most of the night
2)A high roller has come in throwing wads of cash around and is entertaining having 1/2 dozen strippers
around him or a rotating flock
3)An ugly patron or less then average Joe finds out a stripper has a crush on Him or he has scored a date
4)A patron sitting all alone in a corner or not spending any money or very very little outside of a
a beer or two or a drink or a few dollar tips and virtually no lapdances has managed to get phone numbers of at least 6 strippers

6 comments

• two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    #3 and #4 probably is broke ass that plays in a band has no job and no car. Because thats what most strippers like
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    1,3,4 I probably wouldn't even notice. 2 I might see money raining down. Unless it was seriously impacting how much fun I had, I would probably ignore it too.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Would never happen to me due to to the fact I never see a 9\10. If she is not Asian, no way to obtain a 9. Even my Asian ATF is no more than a solid 8.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't worry about such things. As soon as I walk in the club all the 9's and 10's flock to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What? I'm not sure I understand. Am I there to report on what other customers are doing, or am I there to ogle, grope and fuck the dancers?
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    That stuff happens often, sometimes all of it at once. Regardless, I just keep calm and chive on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion