tuscl

BAN ALL COPS!

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:27 PM
This DESTRUCTION must END now! NO government representative should have weapons! --- WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (AP) — A judge has ordered that a 71-year-old retired police officer be held without bond on a charge that he shot a man dead in a Florida movie theater. Curtis Reeves is charged with second-degree murder in the death of 43-year-old Chad Oulson on Monday. Reeves had his first court appearance Tuesday afternoon. A Pasco County Sheriff's affidavit said Reeves told authorities that "he was in fear of being attacked" during the confrontation. Officials say that before firing his gun, Reeves asked Oulson to stop texting at the theater in Wesley Chapel, a suburb about a half-hour north of downtown Tampa. A deputy's report released Tuesday says Reeves used a .380 handgun to shoot Oulson in the chest. Read more: [view link]

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This was all over a guy texting his daughter during the movie previews
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    SEE - cops are NUTS. Complete DEATH merchants! Just ask Alucard!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I think I heading down the road of becoming a grumpy
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I think I heading down the road of becoming a grumpy old man. But I hope I would kill a guy just for texting. Maybe talking on his cell phone, but not for texting.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Man, I'm losing it I would NOT kIll a guy for texting
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    The guy certainly shouldn't have shot anyone, but there was more to it than just texting. Apparently after the old man went to complain the victim ran his mouth instead of ignoring it. This led to a verbal altercation, some indications of physical, and then the old guy shot him. Absolutely not a justification but this was more than someone shooting someone else because they had their phone out.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I can imagine one poster on here arguing during the movie and texting too that all guns shouldbe banned. Irregardless of the fact that the guy he is arguing with is armed and getting very angry telling him to stop. One of my relatives had a explanation. People aren't getting enough sleep. You get all angry when you don't get enough sleep. You start blabbing away about you don't believe in god or guns. That's why you need dish network. Then you can watch tv and just fall asleep. Don't be like that angry guy telling you that you should have your rights taken away. get dish network. lol, I don't care at all for all the competion commercials.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I can't wait to here what Alucard has to say about this
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ALUTARD! Front and center, bitch.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    bang: "I can't wait to here what Alucard has to say about this" Geee, let me guess. I bet he will have nothing to say? You see he is only capable of stating what his opinion is. He is not capable of backing it with facts and logic nor is capable of responding when others point out factual errors in things he says, or problems with his logic. His brain is just too dumb to respond to counter-arguments since he knows he ain't got nothing to back up his stance.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    This was all about a younger man trying to bully the wrong 71 year old. Maybe shooting him was a bit much, but the decedent deserved to be beaten badly at the very minimum and his death means less than zero to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion