Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What has your employer done for you?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

CHINA- A company in China rewarded its best employee with a night with a Japan adult video actress at its appreciation dinner recently, Kwong Wah Yit Poh reported.

The company in Shanghai invited the actress to appear as the special guest at the dinner, which attracted a lot of her fans to take photographs with her, it reported.

It caused a stir among the employees when an announcement was made that the best employee of the year would spend a night with the actress.

When the news broke, some Netizens slammed the company for such a reward and questioned the company's stand on morality.

It is a common occurrence for some established companies in China to dole out cash and cars to its outstanding workers during appreciation dinners.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

What's yours done for you SC. I doubt something similar.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

I need a job there!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

So who was the actress?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Now I feel dissatisfied with my employee benefits package.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I'd like to know the pornstar's name as well! Some of those Japanese pornstars can be hot!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

If they threw in some whiskey and crack Rob Ford would want a job. Or maybe Juice.

Wait...I bet Rob Ford is Juice!!!

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Funny, my company mostly fucks me.

Profile picture for sagevincent
sagevincent
•

Yui Hatano her name is.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement