tuscl

how much really

Friday, January 10, 2014 12:34 PM
How much do we really need to bring to the club to get the job done ?

9 comments

• Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I average $300 for lappers, drinks and extras
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I say there's never too much you can bring. Just make sure you don't go over what's in your pocket.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    God I love high contact $5 hot and ready lapdances
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    That and some $5 Lil Ceasars hot and ready pizzas, and you'll have a great time.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Mickey just toss in $1 rentals from my local Redbox and $40 Booker for the night and im in heaven
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Hookers...lol....not bookers...lol....and yes $5 pizza and $5 lappers fuck yea...that's super savings !
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Bring back byob. I remember some guys used to bring in super coolers with dozens of beers.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Fuck yea !
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Simple. Enough money for the cover charge, and all the drinks you plan to consume. Add in the dancers you expect to tip on stage if you tip. Plan to tip around 12 dancers an hour. Then add enough for all the lap dances you expect to receive. I usually bring enough for extra four dancers, just in case. When at a club I haven't visited before I also add another 100 any unexpected expenses. Ex: I visit a new club, and expect spend 2 hours in the club which has a $10 cover charge. I usually buy four $6 drinks, and plan on trying 3 different dancers for 2 songs each dancer, and then get an extra 4 songs from the best dancer. I will need to bringing at least $258, and will likely add 100 for $358.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion