Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT. Doncha just hate it when somebody slips fox meat in your donkey meat?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nothing like a jackass steak or a foxy piece of ass

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"The scandal could dent Wal-Mart's reputation" (quote from the article)

SMH!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I think only China could damage china's reputation. I haveheard lots of horror stories about food quality there

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Nope.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What cracks me up is that "five spice" donkey meat was what the chinese wanted to buy. Fox? No way!

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

And China wants to be a super power, lol!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Well at least somebody got fox meat for cheap. SHOO, wish I got fox meat for the price of cheap ass. Best mistake I ever bought.....assuming it's well processed that is. That'll give me a perfect excuse to wear fox fur too.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Ban China.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement