tuscl

Gunmen Rob Man in Strip Club Parking Lot {Easton PA}

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wilson police say a Forks Township man smoked marijuana with two men who then robbed him at gunpoint in the parking lot of a borough strip club.

It happened Monday night at Spanky's East on Butler Street, where the 22-year-old man said he had been making small talk with two other men.

Police say the man had gone to his car, and that the other men followed him. They smoked marijuana in his car, police said, and then one of the men aimed a gun at the victim while they went through his pockets, taking $200 in cash.

Both robbers were black men in their early twenties. One was around five feet, six inches tall with a thin build. They both had one hooded sweatshirts, one green, one blue. One was clean shaven, the other had a beard.
Anyone with information can call police at 610-258-8746.

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.

Shouldn't have smoked the MJ either.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    BAN marijuana!

Oh, wait.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    This has really nothing to do with guns. This victim made a stupid choice. I am not saying he was asking for it. But you don't meet two people and do an illegal activity with them and then think they are on the up and up.

That should tell you something.... You shouldn't smoke weed with people you don't know!!!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I dunno about taking firearms from responsible citizens. Those guns were obviously illegal. But I agree, friends with weed, and not friends indeed! Lol!
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Why not ban all strip clubs? Small talk? Parking lots? Cars? Cash? Hoodies? Or better yet, go further up the chain and ban pussy and arrest anyone who is or has one.

I don't see how those other elements have any less direct causal relationship to the incident, so its only logical to conclude that we should outlaw them all to protect the innocent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion