Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Even Honolulu gets 2AMers

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

A 25-year-old man was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed outside a strip club early Saturday morning.

It happened around 2:30 a.m. outside 'Club Rock Za' on Kapiolani Boulevard.

Police say the victim got into a fight with a 45-year-old man, that's when the older man stabbed him.

The victim, a 25-year-old man, was taken to the hospital in serious condition.

The suspect was arrested but released pending investigation.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Were they fighting over a lei?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Word up to the young 'uns

Don't fuck with us old dudes.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

In the words of Richard Pryor,"Old dudes don't be fucking around. Nigga ain't gonna make no reputation off of me!"

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Ban all knives!

Just use bare knuckles. That alone is enough to knock out teeth and send people to the hospital. I should know because that's what happened when 10 kids ganged up on me one evening when I was a kid. It was self defense. However they had me so angry I could have killed someone. I felt like the Tasmanian Devil spinning around knocking kids down out of the air. I probably experienced super speed. I wasn't aware such a thing really existed until accidentally experiencing it after drinking several years later.

I once got a speed limit sign to register a quick sprint at 22 mph so I'm not that fast. I have gone 50 to 60 mph on a bicycle when I was in better shape. I used to hate it when I broke the pedals off the bicycle. I even once broke the solid steel shaft in between the pedals. I stopped bicycling after my last bicycle fell apart.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

All these young people (Generation Y/Millennials) these days get by with talking "bad" - the best they can do is facebook bullying. Gen X, man, there was a time we didn't even have the internet - problems were solved harshly!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Call it a 6pm-er for the time zone difference

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I agree with drool

Alturd should take a lesson from this. Hawaii is very strict on gun ownership. It very hard to get a gun in that state. People are going to do what they want with or without guns

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, the 25 year old wasn't wounded with a gun, so everything is cool. It's only guns that are bad; if you get hurt with something else, it's ok, you're not really hurt.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

LOL GMD

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Hawaii is the street fight capitalif America.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

That's of not if.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Book 'em Dan-O

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Slick,

Did you ever see "12 Angry Men"?

The original 1950's Black & White version. One of my all time favorite films.

There's a scene where Jack Klugman talks about the proper way to hold a knife in a street fight. Your comment made me think of that moment.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement