tuscl

Even Honolulu gets 2AMers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 25-year-old man was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed outside a strip club early Saturday morning.

It happened around 2:30 a.m. outside 'Club Rock Za' on Kapiolani Boulevard.

Police say the victim got into a fight with a 45-year-old man, that's when the older man stabbed him.

The victim, a 25-year-old man, was taken to the hospital in serious condition.

The suspect was arrested but released pending investigation.

13 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Were they fighting over a lei?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Word up to the young 'uns

Don't fuck with us old dudes.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the words of Richard Pryor,"Old dudes don't be fucking around. Nigga ain't gonna make no reputation off of me!"
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ban all knives!

Just use bare knuckles. That alone is enough to knock out teeth and send people to the hospital. I should know because that's what happened when 10 kids ganged up on me one evening when I was a kid. It was self defense. However they had me so angry I could have killed someone. I felt like the Tasmanian Devil spinning around knocking kids down out of the air. I probably experienced super speed. I wasn't aware such a thing really existed until accidentally experiencing it after drinking several years later.

I once got a speed limit sign to register a quick sprint at 22 mph so I'm not that fast. I have gone 50 to 60 mph on a bicycle when I was in better shape. I used to hate it when I broke the pedals off the bicycle. I even once broke the solid steel shaft in between the pedals. I stopped bicycling after my last bicycle fell apart.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    All these young people (Generation Y/Millennials) these days get by with talking "bad" - the best they can do is facebook bullying. Gen X, man, there was a time we didn't even have the internet - problems were solved harshly!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Call it a 6pm-er for the time zone difference
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with drool

Alturd should take a lesson from this. Hawaii is very strict on gun ownership. It very hard to get a gun in that state. People are going to do what they want with or without guns
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, the 25 year old wasn't wounded with a gun, so everything is cool. It's only guns that are bad; if you get hurt with something else, it's ok, you're not really hurt.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    LOL GMD
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hawaii is the street fight capitalif America.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's of not if.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Book 'em Dan-O
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick,

Did you ever see "12 Angry Men"?

The original 1950's Black & White version. One of my all time favorite films.

There's a scene where Jack Klugman talks about the proper way to hold a knife in a street fight. Your comment made me think of that moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion