tuscl

Feature entertainers

Going to NY in a month or so and plan to visit some clubs (have been to NY before so i have a general idea on what to expect and of course this site helps)

Was wondering about "featured dancers", is there somewhere i can find out if an adult star or such would be performing in NY during my visit. Would the cover be crazy expensive if an adult star of some kind (nude model or adult movie performer) was performing ?

Answers greatly appreciated !

4 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Some clubs in the Southeast often charge a few extra dollars when a feature is in the house or they used to. Some features are overrated. Others I have found to be entertaining and bring a bigger crowd to less crowded clubs. It might be harder to get individual attention unless you are a regular but if you just going to enjoy the show and the view it can be fun. I'm a bit nervous about some feature entertainers trying to make me part of the show. I don't want things splashed on me or clothes torn off. Other than that they can be fun.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Check the sports section of most papers. The clubs advertise there along with the massage parlors.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    IMHO features are severely overrated.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Most cities have some sort of adult entertainment magazine at the clubs that describe upcoming events. Pick up a copy, and you should get a decent idea of what's going to happen. Some of these magazines have on-line versions too if you're not in the area. I don't know the ones in NY, but the ones in Florida I've seen are Nightmoves and V2 magazine.

Some clubs have Web sites, but it's hit or miss as far as how well they keep them up to date. You can always give them a call to find out what their featured entertainer schedule is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion