tuscl

Off to LA - sort of

Next month I'm heading to Ontario, California. I've been going over reviews here and other places on the web. I've wittled my list down to 3 posibilities:
Bare n' Legal - Pomona
Synn - COI
Flamingo - Anaheim

Does anyone have any feedback on these or other possible recomendations? I'm looking for the obvious-beautiful dancers, high quality lap, good attitudes, decent prices, high mileage.

Help from this fabulous group is always appreciated.

15 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    You're in slickspic's neighborhood, I'm so jealous!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tropical Lei from Th-Sunday. TL can get pricey but negotiate with class and it's all gravy. Synn has the best deal on Thursday-$100 VIP. I think that they just changed it to $100 VIP everyday. Not sure. I've never been to Flamingo.

Check out Zbone for roll calls and discounts. Bonedin also has roll calls.

PM for assistance.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Deja Vu, COI has good specials too. For cheap dances all the time: Strip Joint in the Pomona is good. Has a fairly large selection of girls.

Hope you'll be using the Ontario airport. It's much nicer and easier to get in and out of than the other L.A. airports. Have a great time, and we'll look forward to your reviews upon your return!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Synn.
    $10 topless $20 nude $100 VIP (15 min). Everyday!
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Seems like posters are being more value oriented. With less of an emphasis on that, Spearmint Rhino Industry is pretty good.

Flamingo is in the OC and the one time I went I would've left rather quickly if it were not for the folks I went with. Ecstasy Theater is a good mileage bet in the OC, but dances are $60/song.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'll second ( third?) Synn as well. Amazing club. SRI was dead the last time I was there but Im planning on giving it another shot in the near future. DVCOI is also a popular club that might be worth a visit.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Next month I'm heading to Ontario, California"

Even I know Ontario is in CANADA not CALIFORNIA!

No wonder farmerart thinks people in the USA are brainless buffoons.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Or you could just take a trip to Hong Kong
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    Stay away from Bare n Legal if your looking for good looking dancers. Synn has recently got much much better over the last year plus. Flamingo is fairly inexpensive with better than average looking dancers.

PM me for most specifies.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you have the time and a rental car and like hot black chicks then I'd suggest a trip to Gardena. They have 3 clubs with hot sistas.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't go to Paradise unless you like fatties.
  • workingtraveler75
    11 years ago
    @Motorhead - there really is an Ontario California.
    Thanks for the info everyone.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just don't go to the southside of Ontario. The locals might not be friendly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… @Motorhead - there really is an Ontario California …”

The motor man is actually a very sharp guy who happens to have a wicked sense of humor – he was just being facetious
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Ontario, California was incorporated in 1891. See:
    http://www.ci.ontario.ca.us/index.aspx?p…

The town founders of Ontario, California (George and William Chaffey) named it for Ontario, Canada, where they were born.
    See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario,_Ca…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion