tuscl

Jersey 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ELIZABETH, N.J. (AP) - An off-duty police officer was shot and wounded outside a northern New Jersey strip club.

Acting Union County Prosecutor Grace Park said the shooting occurred around 2 a.m. Monday in Elizabeth. The 32-year-old South Plainfield officer is expected to survive, but further details on his injuries were not disclosed.

It's not yet known what sparked the shooting, which occurred outside the Jersey Girls club on the 100 block of Bayway in Elizabeth. Authorities have not said how many assailants may have been involved or what type of weapon was used.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24114255/of…
Follow us: @myfoxny on Twitter | Fox5NY on Facebook

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.

Bet SippyCup was the Shooter!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ still as massive a moron as ever.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Always describing yourself Asshole.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, alutard, you are the one who wants to take away citizens' rights to self-defense, yet I'm the Asshole. Got it. Makes perfect sense!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    How do you know when someone is a Progressive douche bag? They want to violate the Constitution because people similar to them use guns to kill.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alutard! You better free your mind instead.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    For a second, I thought something had happened to Jersey. She's one of my favorites. Whoo, that was a close one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion