tuscl

Selfless Strippers

Check it out folks. I was chilling with my CF last night, enjoying the end to a long week and an eventful Friday. We had spent a good amount of time chatting it up and had only gotten one dance. I know that a lot of other pl's were upset that I monopolized her time but fuck them. I've spent years paying her bills. Recognize, Son.

Anyways, my CF points out some cute dancers and asks both my opinion and my experiences. Further discourse. She points out this gorgeous brunette that could pass for my CF's cousin. My CF asks if I'd like her to get the other dancer to dance for me. I respond, "Why not?"

My CF informs this cutie of the 411. Next thing you know, I'm chilling with one of the hottest chicks in the club. Not only is she hot, she has a cool personality. She's in great shape and knows how to move. Did I mention that this chick is Cubana/Brasileña.?

I had a great time with this stripper. We had a lot in common and great conversation. Much love to my CF for being an open minded chica. I hope that y'all have cool strippers to chill with. I know I do.

11 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    I have plenty of cool strippers to hang with & get extras from
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    CF = Wingman?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    My previous CF was getting ready to quit the business and introduced me to my current CF. Also filled in the current CF on what I like. That was a couple years ago and it has worked out very well.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is awesome slick
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have a favorite at the Columbia Platinum Plus that quite often introduces me to new dancers that she thinks I will like. She just did it again this last Wednesday and I have added a new dancer to my list of club favorites.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What I dig about my CF is that she smart. She doesn't try to claim me. She knows that I'll always spend money on her. At the end of the night, her and I VIP'd and we both left the club, albeit separately.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Selfless Strippers"

Wrong title. Should be generous.

Selfless Stripper? I've only known one who could actually be described this way to a good degree.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Al-Please tell of this gal. My interest is piqued.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Slick,

First of all, awesome story, sounds like you had a great time. Second, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm being a dick for saying this or not, I'll tell you that I've been the "other guy" in your story before -- that is, my fave has been sitting with her regular, then she acts like a wingman and gets him a dance with a different girl, so she can free herself to get dances from me. The regular feels great about how cool his ATF is, and she gets what she wants, which is to be with me for a while (or rather, be with my wallet) without hurting his feelings. I've seen this happen any number of times ... a girl tells me "I'm with XXX, but let me get my friend Bambi to go sit with him, then I'll come over" kind of thing. None of that really matters as long as you had your fun, I just like to keep her actions and true motivations in perspective, keeps me from getting confused :).
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Subra, are you suggesting that strippers may have ulterior motives for the things they do?! :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You ain't being a dick, Subra. There wasn't another dude, though. After I was done, my CF came right on back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion