11 years ago
    Not funny.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    He should've opted out.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Planes. Them flying bastards!

We obviously NEED MORE SECURITY. You know, so we develop more government hating AMERICANS, er, CRAZY PEOPLE! Demand background checks of ALL PEOPLE hoping to get IN an airport!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    A guy damn near killed a police officer in Miami with a screwdriver. Better put those suckers on the ban list, also!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I agree not funny. I mean we had a past guy who almost became president who wanted to ban all cars that ran on gasoline. At least with the present guy, he just wanted to ban low gas prices. He failed to make gas be $8 a gallon like I read he wanted but he is still president. He wanted to raise healthcare prices first it looks like. We need to ban all misguided people from running for president. That is virtually impossible in this country when you look at who is voting. Most Americans do not apparently understand economics and they keep voting for politicians who don't either.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban the sky...its falling anyway
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Falling Skies?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    But...how will I do my doing it big trip in tijuana?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    You watch that too, Motorhead?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    You have skin in the game (pay taxes), you vote. You don't, you don't. Of course if the government ran that system, it would be as screwed up as the rest of their programs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion