tuscl

Charleston SC cat fight.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CHARLESTON, SC -
Deputies arrested a pair of sisters and another woman after a fight inside the bathroom at a Charleston-area strip club.

On Sunday at approximately 2:45 a.m. Charleston County Deputies responded to Thee Southern Belle at 2028 Pittsburgh Avenue Charleston in reference to a fight and assault.

Upon arrival deputies were advised that three women entered into the restroom of the incident location and that two of the women went into the same bathroom stall. An attendant attempted to advise the women that the rules of the house only allowed one person per stall.

After confronting the women one of the women began arguing with the attendant and then two others joined in and continued to assault the attendant.

Several individuals including security responded and broke up the fight.

Tabitha L Burns, Bianca L Burns, and Martha Castellanos-Avendano were each arrested and charged with Assault by Mob 3rd degree and were lodged at the Sheriff Al Cannon Detention Center pending a bond hearing Monday morning.

Go here for photos:

http://www.wbtw.com/story/23810459/3-wom…

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Theses putas should be arrested for hurtin my eyes.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Sharing needles in the stall? Little lez out session? Weird.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Those bitches looked kinda butch to me.

Hope they get to spend some time in jail for their shit.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'm impressed that there was an attendant in the ladies room.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    What slick said
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Bad girls
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Do they look better in club light. I don't think so.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They must have been beating each other up in that stall with an ugly stick. Either that or their necks threw up
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Joe, you nailed it-twice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion