Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boy. Field trips were not like that when I went to school.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Wonder if they did VIP too? Damn, I was born too early.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep the great stuff comming shadow

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I'm betting they find other stuff too!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Alucramp got caught having sex with his teacher,to bad he was home schooled.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

^^^ HA HA HA HA

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Nowadays, some female teachers give bj's and you could get an A just by keeping quiet about it. Maybe.

About the most excitement I had was when one class read stories about how vaginas used to have teeth until someone used a wood dildo on one girl to break all her vagina teeth out. After that, came all the toothless vaginas. That was some weird literature course I took in High School.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

This way better than my third grade trip to the local abattoir.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement