tuscl

top black strip clubs nj

What is the best all black / hispanic club in nj

8 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    What is the best way to learn how not to be ignorant and racist?
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    uh how is that being racist/ignorant? if he wants to experience strictly latin n black girls - ay it's a matter of preference. my main preferences are white and latin girls. but if a lola tichina arnold lookalike was around i would be ready to pounce.

mich-click onto the irvinton or paterson, nj - clubs there should have what you are looking for.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I farted
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Any nj clubs within 10 miles of the Amtrak or Penn station? That's good I mean?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    ratdog: "how is that being racist/ignorant?"

"the best all black / hispanic club" is racist by definition. He did not say he preferred blacks or hispanics. He wants all black/hispanic. That's as racist as wanting an all white strip club or an all white country club or an all white waiting room.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I just now realized that jackslash changed his profile picture. Really thought this was someone else for a minute
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I have not SCed in NJ but there are 2 specific black clubs I’ve read about via the reviews and from other TUSCLers:

1) Vic’s – supposedly mileage there is very high and it’s not that expensive (it’s only open daytime to the best of my knowledge `till 7:00 p.m. I believe)

2) Sights – it’s supposed to be a private club (you actually need to fill out some kind of form) and it’s only open on Fr/Sat nights. To the best of my knowledge; many NJ SCs are bikini clubs and close @ 2:00 a.m. – Sights is supposed to be kinda an after hours non-alcohol place that opens @1:00 a.m. and goes ‘till 6:00 a.m. Legend has it that Sights has the best collection of booty in the NE since supposedly a lot of dancers from all the other SCs in the area will go to Sights after their SCs have closed @ 2:00 a.m. – so legend has it that all the fine booty will congregate @ Sights and is a hella of a party by 3:00 a.m.
    (the Sights TUSCL web page has a link to the club’s website)

Philly actually may have a larger collection of black SCs if it’s not too far for you.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    What's the best black strip club in Michigan?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion