tuscl

Dancers that will do CFS but not BBBJ

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, September 16, 2013 8:43 AM
So far I have run into 3 at my favorite extras club. The first two told me that they just couldn't handle cum in their mouths. The third was last week and she really didn't give me a reason. I had gotten table dances from her twice in the past and they were right up there mileage wise. Hands inside my pants, etc. This time she asked if I ever do VIP and I replied usually. She says "well do you want to do one today?" I ask what's on the menu? She replies "a good time". I ask what is a good time? Your idea might be different than mine. She then asks what do I want and I point out my t-shirt that clearly indicates that I am into blow jobs. She said I don't do that but will do full service covered for $200. I said "I'll pass". Then she asks if I am married and I tell her no. Then she asks what I usually pay for a BJ and I ask her why she wants to know, if she wont do them. She says for further reference. So I tell her, the standard club rate of $100 plus a $20 tip for a happy ending. I didn't tell her that I can also get CFS for the same price from most of the extras girls. So she didn't get the sale but I have to wonder if she can't handle the taste of cum or whether she was holding out for a higher price.

18 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I knew a civi from shoney's once that had some damn good pussy but would not suck Dick even if it was to save her life.....it was truly frustrating
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ That's too bad. Bet you a bunch of tuna melts she would have sucked mine:)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe she's "SAVING" her mouth for her BF &/.or Hubby. LOL
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I know a stripper who gives great head for $100, but wants $300 for CIM. She says that cum makes her gag and she can't stand it. She told me that some young jamoke came in her mouth after promising not to while in VIP. She told him that it was a violation of club rules and he had to pay her $500. She was so pissed he got scared and paid her. She said that was a pretty good wage - $500 for 20 seconds.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol......
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    have had several CIM in VIP. all but one immediatly spit it out. did have one cute little spinner at club in South Carolina that not only took it balls deep but brag about not spilling a drop when I busted a nut in her mouth she simply swallowed it all then took a swig of my beer. had this shit eating grin afterward. went back several time and she wasn't there
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Is there anything better than a woman who loves to give good blowjobs and finish them properly?!?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Primo that's the holy grail
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I ask what's on the menu? She replies "a good time". I ask what is a good time? Your idea might be different than mine …” “…Your idea might be different than mine …” – words of SC wisdom :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ll state the obvious (which may not need stating) – a dancer exposing herself to uncovered cum is obviously exposing herself to possible STDs.
  • TcVegas
    11 years ago
    To add to Papi, not just the girl, exposing all the guys too.....
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    @Papi -- another opinion from physicians who specialize in epidemiology and prevention of, & treatment of STIs and HIV @ MedHelp: [view link] "As we have said many times on this and the HIV prevention forum, oral sex is safe sex. It isn't completely free of STD risk, but the chance of any infection is much lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex -- and for some STDs, the risk is truly zero for all practical purposes. Fingering (anal or anywhere else) is risk free for all STDs. As for specific infections, this [fellatio] was low risk for gonorrhea, nongonococcal urethritis (NGU), herpes (due to HSV-1), and HPV; and zero risk (or very close to zero) for chlamydia, HIV, HSV-2, and viral hepatitis. Although no distant expert can make any guarantee you didn't catch something, in the absence of symptoms (urethral discharge, penile blisters or sores), I don't recommend testing and think it is safe to continue sex with your regular partner. If I were in your situation, I wouldn't be tested and would continue unprotected sex with my wife. However, I'm not you. If this reassurance isn't sufficient, you could see a doctor or clinic for personal evaluation and testing." Both doctors on this forum focus on risk [ how often any sexual activity results in infection ] not just whether infection simply is possible. If you want to read more click the link above; if you want to check out the docs creds here are links: [view link] [view link] Check out the STI - International forum for sometimes differing professional views on same activity, then make your own decision.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    A condom covered dick equals her thinking it's the same as a vibrator.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @10inches are you sure she didn't spit your cum into your beer and you were too drunk to notice?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Some women know pay attention to your breathing and how hard your penis is, and adjust suction and speed to maximize how good it feels for you. A CBJ from a woman who does this is better than a BBBJ from a woman who doesn't.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Damn shadow, she thought your blowjob-themed t-shirt might just be joke, not to be taken seriously. Some strippers are just so dumb!
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    ilbbaicnl all your comments are priceless! I just had a good laugh - thanks! the best: "@10inches are you sure she didn't spit your cum into your beer and you were too drunk to notice?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion