tuscl

It was like...like looking at a train wreck

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:58 PM
She was so ugly, yet I couldn't look away. It was like looking at a wreck. She did her two song set on stage and I watched her. She was a painfully thin AA dancer with nearly flat breasts, well-defined arms, and a rock hard stomach. He hair was cut in a short, high-top fade, like an 80's rapper. As I looked at her, from the waist up, I was looking at a man. God, I want a refund on my cover charge.

10 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Miley Cyrus?
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't a frat boy tucking?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I know a dancer, even though she is fairly attractive, her life is a MAJOR Train Wreck. She's NOT someone I want to spend any more time with.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I would have sucked and Fucker that he/she
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    TRAINWRECK is some solid Ganja.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Jester's ATF?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I love prison sex
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    My worst site in a club was probably the 50something "dancer" that did a ventriloquist act with a monkey. I wanted it to end so I could finally look away. Weirdest shit ever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t think I’ve ever turned down a dancer b/c of her face; but have turned down many b/c of the body not being my type.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    The train wrecks I have seen have been fat-ass dancers who should have never been hired. That and the 50ish mom dancer I turned away; she then pitifully begged me to get a dance from her stripper daughter. Passed on the 20 year old daughter too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion