tuscl

Honey I lost my wallet somewhere.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Two men staying in Myrtle Beach said they were robbed when they went to meet a woman they met at a local strip club, according to a Myrtle Beach police report.

The victims, 34 and 35, said they went to the Master's Club on Friday night for the first victim's bachelor party. There they made friends with two dancers, the report said.

According to the report, the victims texted one of the dancers, who they could only describe as "Bridget, at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday, saying they wanted to hang out with her.

The victims said the woman told them to come out to the Lazy G to hang out with her. They said that when they arrived, a black male came from behind and robbed them.

The report said the robber made off a wallet, their cell phones, cash and credit cards.

Police said the victims, who were staying at an Ocean Boulevard resort, were not forthcoming with information about the incident, nor were they forthcoming about the dancers they went to see.

They could not describe the robber, the report said

6 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The robber was not black.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Of course not, he was just those girls pimp.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sucks to be those guys.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Always look for the wedding ring.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I doubt he was hanging out with Bridget, his dick was in his tighty whiteys.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would they file a police report but withhold the information the cops would need to make an arrest?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion