tuscl

Newbie planning a roadtrip of strip club firsts

So in a few months I'll be taking a road trip, Austin, TX up to I-20 through LA, MS, AL, GA and then up through SC, NC on 95. I'll be by myself and I thought this might be the time to finally pop my strip club cherry.

I've been reading the site a little bit and I'm looking for some advice on everything.

I definitely want to just enjoy being in a strip club, but like most I suspect the ultimate goal would be to get "extras", maybe even back to my hotel room.

Not sure yet but I think the budget will be around 750 - 1k.

Plenty of time on the trip so I'm thinking of breaking it down into 3 days, 3 visits, though I'm not opposed to cutting down to 2 if there are especially good clubs that end up extracting my money. I'd go off the route a little ways if the users think a particular club would be worth it.

Never been in a club before but from what I've read I think I am looking for clubs with the following along the route:

1. Full nude, with touching.
2. Fairly secluded VIP area.

Any advice on clubs along the route, general dos and don'ts, I am all ears!

Thanks!

5 comments

• nj_pete
    11 years ago
    Can't help you in those states (never been clubbing there) but check the map feature on TUSCL and then read the reviews of the clubs it the areas you are visiting. The maps will have a lost of clubs on the map page with the overall ratings, so if its a low rated club you don't need to bother to research further.

Good luck.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    In Austin I can only recommend XTC half heartly. Not a club I would patronize these days, buy you might like it. I can't recommend any club in the south unless you are really into black girls.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Fantasia in Huntsville is the best club in Alabama, Follies is a must see in Atlanta, In Columbia SC visit Platinum Plus and or it's sister club Heartbreakers, after that jack off.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @" I can't recommend any club in the south unless you are really into black girls."

Because black girls are worthless as strippers, right?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Don't be so hard on nick. He is obviously a world traveler and bon vivant of SCs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion