tuscl

Lunch

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:33 AM
So I went to one of my great lunch places. An Italian pub with great burgers. One of the managers in there is a decent looking blonde with huge tits that i always fantacize about playing with. I usually sit at the bar and tits comes over to say hi and ask where i have been. Havent been there in a while. Im trying not to make it obvious that im seeing down her shirt a little while she is talking to me. Dam those jiggle nice. I would love to see her dance.... They have a couple of hot ass waitresses too. From where I was sitting I could see part way in the kitchen. The hottest one is in there leaning on a counter and all I could see are her short shorts with her beautiful ass hanging out...daaaaaaammmmm. Then I look back at the bat tender and her and the hot manager are talking while the bar tender is playing with the managers hair and they start making out!!! Next the hot waitress with the shorty shorts walks out and sees the other the getting into it so she jumps up on the bar and starts dancing and pushes my plate and drink out of the way and sits on my lap and starts grinding away. That was a neat trick on a bar stool without it falling over. Then I feel boob girls rack pressed against the back of my head and her hands all over my chest and in my hair... I felt a tap on my arm and the bar tender was saying " you still didn't answer me, are you doing ok? Do you need another beer?" Dam...Back to work I guess

8 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    sweet.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Did you go to the restroom at your favorite lunch place to whack off? Sorry, alternate thread hijack!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    crazy, Was that a wet dream? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Im trying not to make it obvious that im seeing down her shirt a little while she is talking to me. Dam those jiggle nice … She knows what she’s doing – she knows what she has and the effect they (tits) have – and probably dresses a certain way on purpose. I would look but not stare and would actually want her to see me looking and admiring her assets – if she would be appalled by it; she would not be showing them in public? If she notices you are interested in her she may one day/visit ask you if you wanna fuck – could happen :) – so be bold and look at those titties and let her know you admire them.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    What's an Italian pub, is that an Irish laundromat?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Should have saved this for Penthouse Letters.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ papi.. exactly. I need to ask her if she wants to play army
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    just an fyi dude, if you're looking down their shirt, they will know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion