tuscl

Miami 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -
A shooting injured three people early Monday after they left a strip club in Miami Gardens.

The shooting happened at Northwest 7th Avenue and 191st Street about 6 a.m.

According to police, the three were leaving The Office Gentlemen's Club when someone inside a black sport utility vehicle began shooting at them.

One woman inside the car was shot. She was listed in critical condition.

Two others inside the car were hit with shrapnel. One was transported to the hospital.

Another bullet hit a nearby business and shattered the window of another driver's car. That driver wasn't injured.

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I guess these schmucks don't believe in gun control, just pray and spray.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I know in light of the whole TM/GZ mess, I suppose I need to be more politically correct - but it seems to me most shootings occur in black strip clubs.

Cat, you need to look at all your old 2AMer posts and break it down
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    motorhead - I do not keep all that stuff but to the best of my recollection, you are correct by a big margin. That is not surprising when you look a the national statistics. A large majority is young black men, killing other young black men.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Leading killer of black men 18 to 25 is black men 18 to 25.Where's Sharpton when you need him?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Hope Papi Chulo is ok
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^LOL – thanks for the love GoV

This is the 3rd shooting reported on *TUSCL* at this SC - two by shadow and one in b/w by me.

I’ve visited this SC a # of times but have not visited since last Oct since it gets way too crowded for the size of the club (but they do have some nice looking ebonies though - IMO).

From what I heard on the news – there was a SUV traveling on the same street but in the opposite direction to the car that was hit – someone started shooting (with an automatic rifle I believe) out of the sunroof of the SUV. It is believed that the car that got hit may not have been the target and just got in the way of a drive-by (but I’m not really up to 100% of the details).
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just as a side note.

The SC mentioned in the OP in in the city of Miami Gardens which pretty much borders the city of Miami.

Treyvon Martin happened to be from Miami Gardens (he was visiting his dad in Orlando b/c he had gotten suspended from school).

Two quick stats on Miami Gardens per Wikipedia:

1) 76.3% of the Miami Gardens population is black

2) Miami Garden’s city violent crime rate was 138.67% higher than the national violent crime rate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Garde…

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Isn't the Dolphins stadium located in MG?

I still call it Joe Robbie. Lol

I remember during the days up to the BCS game they warned tourists to be careful. I'm a Notre Dame fan :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion