tuscl

One strippers way of eliminating competition.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So a long time stripper friend of mine was telling me Wednesday that this lawyer wanted to become her sugar daddy but she refused because she did not want to get mixed up with a married man. So now she is trying to broker a deal between him and his second choice. I was introduced to the guy but just exchanged pleasantries. The two of them had their head buried together working out a plan. He wants to give her a gift to get the ball rolling. My friend asked me if I thought a gift card would be better than perfume and I said yes. Let her pick out what she wants. All women like to shop. I accused my friend of being a pimpess. I hope she fails because the other dancer is a good one too and I don't want to see her quitting the business.

15 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    So far I've never seen a dancer stop dancing because she found a sugar daddy. There's no such thing as too much money, and it helps keep the balance of power in the dancer's favor.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Cheese and crackers Crocker,what did you get her for her birthday?
  • cutzlikaknife
    11 years ago
    Don't let her quit the business is she nuts?? I am a lawyer also. Does she really think this guy will support Her 4 life?? She needs to either marry him then takem for half of what he's worth or keep building her retirement savings while she's young. Don't let him just string her along with the carrot in front of her face ..err boobs
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    LMFAO
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Scat! Tell said lawyer to get said gift card from Victoria's Secret,she loves it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stumblingdice - I see we both had a good time at Heartbreakers.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Are you kidding me?I was the good looking grey haired guy with glasses, with chic in tow.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is a degrading and immoral proposal. How could anyone agree to have sex with a lawyer?
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I agree with Jackslash. A sex with lawyers thread should be more accurately titled "anal sex" or "beastiality."
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Trust me she would do it.She thinks Cat is her buddy.Can't believe I let an opp slip to set the boy straight.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No stumblingdice I was not kidding you. I was the good looking older man with a full head of dark hair, no glasses and a t-shirt that read "Stop staring at my cock". I also had one chic sitting on my lap and the other one rubbing my legs. LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Jackslash-Classic!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Wow, Shawdow! You must have been really something before there was electricity!!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    If he wants a SB, he should try seekingarrangement.com

I met a stripper recently at a NW Houston club I go to to chill waiting out the traffic after work. She said she had been out of stripping for seven years. Curious (I though it had been to have s string of kids....) I asked her about it and she said she had been with a sugar daddy (a housing contractor) during that time. Obviously he had made it rather worth her while financially to quit dancing. She said this was between when she was 21-28 (obviously some good pussy years). It ended when his wife started asking questions.....

Now she is back dancing and indicated that in the clubs pay as you go vip of $50 she offers HJ, Sex, BJ, but does not do anal. I made a note of this but since I am new to the club and another one closeby (they are 3 mi from where I work as site financial mgr)I am more in an exploratory phase at this point in time. A girl at the other club has already contacted me via text she is interested in further company after some rather close, hot, sexy dances (I am sure itc and otc available) and sent me a sexy bikini photo (huge tits) of her wanting me to text her when come back to club. This was after my first exploratory visit to the club and two dances.

Yes your dancer may get rid of her competitor. The SB I know have no prob with married men though. I bet her reluctance would melt if he made her something like a 5000 a month offer. She wb getting 5000 cash money a month from one customer and not having to bust her ass at the club.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Love me some leg sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion