tuscl

A Game I Like to Play

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I have no life. Work, strip clubs, and TUSCL. That pretty much sums up my life. Sometime I like to play a little game on TUSCL.

Most of time, I visit TUSCL on my iPhone. I size the screen so I can see the comments - but not the name of the poster. I have about a 95% success rate correctly guessing the name of the poster.

Either I'm good or you guys need to mix it up a little better. Lol.

9 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I'm not surprised you've guessed accurately.

If its a super long rant or double or triple post, it's shark hunter

If its someone insulting someone, it's probably Dougster

If its someone making no sense, it's juicebox

And so on
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If it's someone trying to prove they are a RICH STUD it's, undoubtedly, the RickyBoy.

If it's someone trying desperately to convince you how they can pick up "9s and 10s" without paying, or comparing blacks and whites, it's probably NukeyBoy.

It's someone complaining about the suckiness of people and the world in general it's probably the jestie-girl.

It's someone hyper-moralistic yet hypocritical such as flipping out because someone violated his moral code, probably alutard.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe I'll leave my stupid iPad incorrect words in and totally confuse most. I bet those one liner posts of mine were the 5%.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like this game, Moto! If someone thinks he can actually write like an author, it's probably me. I am a bit wordy and known to be a Chatty Cathy in person. Hell, I love conversation.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I will bet the next comment is by Alucard.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Almost forgot. If it is a guy mindless sucking RickyBoy's dick no matter how ridiculous what the RickyBoy said is - got to be MADFAG_ROMEO.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Damn I was wrong, what do I owe myself?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You have to sing the Seminoles fight song
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    txtittyfag- You are another Will Ferrell!
    If it is someone kissing juicebox's ass and sucking his dick, you can bet it is zippertard!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion