tuscl

New Zoo Review

Lately, we've been discussing reviews and what we want and what we don't want. What we like and what we don't like. Well, I just wrote a review about my experience at Synn in the City of Industry in California. Please read this review and let me know if its cuts the mustard. I enjoy writing so my reviews might be a bit wordy or descriptive. Please chime in. Gracias.

3 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I must say, this is how a competent review is written. But of course, it was written by me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I read it. It is a nicely written review! I loved the detail. Even the mention of traffic. I often travel to out if town clubs and things like traffic, ease of parking, and access from the freeway is important considerations to me. Not everyone agrees, but I appreciate the info.

A number of years ago I took in a Tampa Bay Rays - Tigers game when I was in Tampa on a strip club vacation. It was before the Rays were good and I had my pick of seats. Anyway, I had front row seats and sat very near "The Big Show". He threw out the first pitch and was the "celebrity of the night". Guy is a big dude in person!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^

You have to read Slick's review to understand my second paragraph
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion