tuscl

Man stabbed to death outside strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
MIAMI -
In the heart of South Miami, a community known for its quiet, family-oriented feel, a 28-year-old man was murdered in the middle of the street.

Alejandro Sierra was killed early Friday following a fight inside BT's Gentlemen's Club, police said. Sierra's family was too grief stricken to talk Monday, when they buried him.

For years, people living nearby tried getting rid of the strip club, which is sandwiched between restaurants, barber shops, and a children's karate gym.

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been to this SC before although it has been many years.

Yeah – I think it is a bit out of place for the area which tends to be a trendy area with restaurants and shops and is more of a family type area.

Having said that, it’s not as if the SC is routinely filled with thugs. This incident could’ve happened in any bar where testosterone and alcohol are present (often in large amounts).
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I was at a 2 amer once....place burned down......I'm a thug....dont fuck with da juice
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Ban all knives! I know that may not seem reasonable, but we could at least require background checks and a 3 day waiting period. Then confiscate knives from all unlicensed owners. That would, of course, require that we suspend Constitutional protections. But hey, I appears that the NSA has already gotten around that problem. I am sure Alutard would agree.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    2am? I stay away. Prolly sound at home at that time, gotta get up to go to office around 5, then session with girl on way home.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion