tuscl

Baby Doll's Dallas - It's about the time of day

AwesomeMan
Florida
Hey Gang,
I've had the privilege of visiting many of the better Strip Clubs, and a few that didn't make the list, over the years.

I became a fan of Treasure's in Las Vegas some years ago, and it became my constant guilty pleasure.

Flash forward to today, I'm getting ready for a visit to Dallas in the coming week. And I'm planning on a return visit to Baby Doll's. However, in Vegas, it has always been that the "Real Party" and the best selection of women started after 11:00 and ran until 3:00 a.m. if not later/earlier.

I've read of many having a very good time at Baby Dolls much earlier. I would far prefer to have that perfect lap dance experience for happy hour between 5:00 and 10:00 p.m. instead of staying up all night.

I believe in Sin Early, Sin Often, and go to bed on time.

I'm hoping some who have frequented the club could tell me, is the selection good earlier in the evening? Does it get better at midnight? Are there any pitfalls to going early? Someone recently posted that the "Look" of the girls he saw had a more girl-next-door approach apparently they weren't all "dolled" up to make your wallet jump up.

So the ultimate question. Should I aim for a Happy Hour action as I would like? Or take a nap, because getting there after 11:00 p.m. (like in Vegas) will make the difference?

Thanks for your thoughts! 1 week til club time!

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I lived in Dallas from 2000 - ~2010 and visited BDs quite a few times.

Most clubs in Dallas close at 2:00 a.m. and so does BDs. Dallas in general also has more of a big town feel than a big city feel – so there is not as much heavy duty partying into the wee hours of the morning as in other large cities.

Being that BDs closes by 2:00 a.m. means that IMO the girls cannot get there too late in order to put in enough hours and make enough $$$. I don’t know when the shift change is – I “think” it may be 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. So I think any time after 8:00 is when one will see the customary top-shelf eve talent.

Compared to most other SCs in the area; BDs does have a decent; actually pretty good; dayshift – but as with almost any SC; more girls and thus better talent at night.

You can also try Cabaret Royale (not too far from BDs) – CR has is similar in scale and dancer quality to BDs but I personally prefer BDs.

You can also try and call BDs and ask when the dancer shift change is (i.e. when the nighttime dancers come in).
  • AwesomeMan
    11 years ago
    A brilliant strategy. Thanks for sharing!

And Papi? 34 clubs reviewed since 2012? Wow! And here I thought I was getting out there :-) .
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I’m aiming for the lifetime achievement award
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    It's weird that baby dolls has nearly more reviews than all the other Dallas clubs combined. They have 1173 reviews and the second highest is Lodge with only 221 reviews and then Fare Club (at Cabaret Royale) with 164 reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Baby Dolls is kind of a Dallas institution – kinda synonymous w/ Dallas.

In the ~10 years I lived in Dallas; I don’t recall ever having a bad visit there.

Always plenty of girls; most of them attractive to very attractive; dancers have good attitudes; non-existent thug factor; not overpriced ($3 cover; $20 LDs); friendly staff (even the bouncers are not the gorilla looking type – they are avg size guys w/ many my size and smaller – I’m 5”10 190 lbs); club is also large w/ plenty of free parking; security driving around parking lot; etc.

Based on the above; BDs IME offers a good consistent experience – thus it has a very good local following (local custies going there regularly for years) – and BDs seems to be known my many outside of Dallas (Dallas seems to be somewhat of a business hub and when out of town business folks ask about a good SC to visit – they are probably often referred to the “institution” (BDs)).

My 2 cents
  • AwesomeMan
    11 years ago
    Papi, I appreciate that last post. Leaves me revved up for my visit this week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion