Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

shill

23cambyman

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Please flag the last 4 reviews for Mermaids in Virginia Beach, Virginia...defnitely doing some self promoting it seems like

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

4? I counted 6 and flagged them all.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

I just flagged another 2 haha

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Almost all the reviews I flag are ridiculously short ones. Except for one I knew was plagiarized.

Profile picture for cky2k827
cky2k827
•

Flagged them earlier when I logged on and saw this.Def fishy when all the good reviews are by people that only have one review a piece.JayJay's and the one about the fight are the only ones that sound true.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That dam butt fucker

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement