tuscl

They don't hire them for their brains

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SPRINGFIELD - Police arrested a 20-year-old woman, a stripper who had apparently just gotten out of work early Friday, on heroin charges after the car she was riding in allegedly ran a red light at Union and Maple streets.

“Since she was just coming from work at a local strip club she did not have enough clothing on to conceal the illegal narcotic,” Sgt. John M. Delaney said. “The officers had her step from the vehicle and the 47 bags of Heroin fell easily to the pavement. “

Tiffany Evans, 20, 307 South Maine Ave., Albany, New York, was charged with possession of heroin with intent to distribute.

The female driver was issued a citation for running a red light, Delaney, aide to Commissioner William J. Fitchet said.

Go here for mug shot.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2…

5 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    My wife and I were in a local pharmacy yesterday and while waiting to talk with a pharmacist, I watched a young couple, a male, maybe 18, shaved head, lots of tattoos, wife beater t-shirt, baggy pants 6 inches below the waist; with a very young, very pretty 14?, maybe 15 year old girl, 5'10", black hair to her waist, lots of eye shadow. They were buying syringes. I so wanted to say something to stop her from the horrible mistake I suspect they were making. Heroin has ruined so many lives and is so seductive.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    She could have hid them in her pussy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Maybe they would have fallen out of her pussy if she got fucked too many times
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I think "let them commit suicide." Other times I think "someone has to tell them how to get out of that lifestyle." Guess it depends on my mood.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Legalize pot and MDMA, tax it and use the money for free inpatient rehab for anyone who needs it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion