tuscl

Just something to read while on the crapper.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

6 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Interesting read. I wonder how many girls go to work for a short time thinking it will be fun or easy money and bail.
    In all my years of clubbing I have only ever come across 3 or 4 girls I actually believed were putting themselves through school including one who was working on her grad degree, wanted extra money, danced 2 days per week, and liked being naked on stage. The other 2 were actually doing homework at a table in the corner when I first saw them as the place was not busy yet. The manager would let them since he wanted them to stay (two different club and cities) as they were both 10's. One told me she had already told the manager that this was her last week because of finals and graduation.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    And read it on the crapper I did.Sometimes you need something to do during your morning shit.
  • how
    11 years ago
    She seemed like a nice gal, but with no concept of what modern "strip clubs" are about.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Seemed to be less than mediocre
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Agreed to become a stripper "on a dare"? Laughable.

Sounds like a lot of bullshit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Interesting how she thinks custies are just "paying to have blue balls". A "non-extras" lap dance, in another context, would be called foreplay. So millenial chicks don't want guys who like foreplay? Big change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion