tuscl

Lansing 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) - The man killed over the weekend at a strip club has been identified as Christopher Michael Goins, 21, of Lansing.

Goins was found at Centerfolds Strip Club in South Lansing with a gunshot wound early Sunday morning.

Officials say they have a few leads, but no one in custody.

The homicide investigation is still ongoing. Police are asking anyone with information to call Det. Sgt. Christopher Bladwin at 517-483-6846, Crime Stoppers at 517-483-STOP or a text to 847411, beginning the message with LPD517.

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Somebody is gonna have a crappy Father's Day.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Another trouble maker relocating:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Ca…

They don't fuck around in Michigan - home of Detroit and Flint! If you fuck someone, they are going to fuck you right back!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Gots to love Lansing. Been to this club. Pretty much full of fat and ugly dancers.

Not a great neighborhood but not really dangerous either. Located on a busy main road with lots of nearby businesses. Club has a long history of violence. The parking lot seems to be a gathering spot for gang bangers.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I don't know if I would ever stay out in Detroit until 2AM. I have stayed out till midnight but I then headed over to Subi's in the suburb Southgate to finish the night off. It felt safer in the suburbs.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Welcome to the Capital City, motherfucker! Sparty fuckin' nation!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion